NEurope
ReZourceman

Penguin Break Season 4

Just watched Ep. 17

It felt a little wierd at first returning to season 4 after all this time; it's been away too long!

Overall was an ok episode... but it wasn't a big enough one to welcome the series back with.

- Surprise move to take out the General was a good little scene, even though it was obvious he'd get out of it.

- Some nice little moments with Michael reminising about his mum,

and I liked the way Linc reacted to finally meeting her again. At first I though, oh come on, yell at the bitch, but he was just putting on a brave face and I liked his emotional moment after he left.

- I do feel the whole Company/Scylla storyline has got a little overly complicated and confusing. I'm still not sure what exactly the Company is deep down, and how everything fits together from the time their Mum joined it etc... but still hopefully it will all get resolved and all come together soon.

- Not too keen on the Mum at the moment. I know she's meant to be this way and a lot of time has past since she left, but she just seems a bit too cold and 'company' atm, especially giving the green light to take Linc out!

Hopefully we'll get some nice scenes when she finally meets up with Micheal.

- And yeah, so she's given the green light but how's Linc gonna avoid the sniper? Hope it's not just a case of a lame shot!

Edited by Retro_Link

What, what?! This is back on now?! I thought it was later this week. Awesome :)

Starts tomorrow, Tuesday! :) Started in America though.

Just watched Ep. 17

It felt a little wierd at first returning to season 4 after all this time; it's been away too long!

Overall was an ok episode... but it wasn't a big enough one to welcome the series back with.

- Surprise move to take out the General was a good little scene, even though it was obvious he'd get out of it.

- Some nice little moments with Michael reminising about his mum,

and I liked the way Linc reacted to finally meeting her again. At first I though, oh come on, yell at the bitch, but he was just putting on a brave face and I liked his emotional moment after he left.

- I do feel the whole Company/Scylla storyline has got a little overly complicated and confusing. I'm still not sure what exactly the Company is deep down, and how everything fits together from the time their Mum joined it etc... but still hopefully it will all get resolved and all come together soon.

- Not too keen on the Mum at the moment. I know she's meant to be this way and a lot of time has past since she left, but she just seems a bit too cold and 'company' atm, especially giving the green light to take Linc out!

Hopefully we'll get some nice scenes when she finally meets up with Micheal.

- And yeah, so she's given the green light but how's Linc gonna avoid the sniper? Hope it's not just a case of a lame shot!

Watched it last night and have to agree it was a slow start. It was nice though as i wouldv'e been very confused had too much happened. Loved the T-Bag scene, well, i love every T-bag scene.

It was good overall, some decent advances to the story, some twists and action. What we've come to expect. Just give us more next time!

I just really missed all the characters too. Was so great to see them again. I was literally beyond myself with excitement when the credits rolled at the start. Love the music so much!

Ah much better!

Aww Sara's preggas!! This bring a smile to everyones face!

Though it also makes me worry for the second time whether Michael making it out of the series alive!

I can see an ending of Michael taking down the company but not surviving. Sara will call her son Michael and he'll grow up to learn what a hero his father was!

It's certainly a nicer and more well rounded ending than Michael dying of a brain tumour, but if it turns out like that, so sad... :weep:

Anyways...

Enjoyed this episode so much more than last week! Some great moments!

Loved Mahones opening rooftop gunfight,

And the little car chase at the airport,

Sara's pregnacy test scene,

And Michael stealing V.S.' phone,

Michaels scenes with his mum over the phone [bitch!] etc...

And explaining Scylla's purpose again, and watching their mum trying to sell it, talking about the technology and potential it has for the world... seemed to help refocus the series again after the long break!

It all seems to be nicely building up to some big showdown now!

Really looking forward to it!

And we got some sexy flirty Sara!

HO LY SHIT!!!!

Episode 20 = one the tensest, nerve racking, most exhilerating and bestest episodes of Prison Break EVER!!

Holy Shit!!

Is the final a long one or just normal? Can't believe it's nearly over!

I need the next ep!! Haha. Such a great show. Been watching the 1st season again and its just as good as i remember.

Yeah there's two episodes left which they'll prob show back to back.

Then there's still the two episode long Prison Break dvd movie to come, so it's not quite over yet!

I hadn't heard about that, can't wait for the next episode anyway. I really like what they've done.

I hadn't heard about that, can't wait for the next episode anyway. I really like what they've done.
Think the dvd 'movie' is out in July.

Yeah I was a little worried where this final series was going, but the last episode was SO awesome, it's setup possibly the best ending imaginable for the show, and what's great is I wasn't expecting it!

It really was a fantastic episode, it had everything, and suddenly everything felt right, like the entire show had been building up to a choice like this.

Edited by Retro_Link

Wow, i agree, that was immense!

The last few episodes have really been about Scylla and what it can mean for those that hold it, and this just put it all in perspective. Christina is a bitch!

Loved it. Nice to see the general being hardcore again. He was being a bit soft lately. And T-Bag! Back to his usual self, looking out for number one! So good.

I dont know what Scoffield is going to do. My guess is he'll arrange to meet Christina and Linc and tell the general where they are. Get all the players in one place and trick them all! Thats what he's good at, and it looks like his only option.

Loved it. Nice to see the general being hardcore again. He was being a bit soft lately. And T-Bag! Back to his usual self, looking out for number one! So good.
Yeah that was another great thing, all the characters felt like their old selfs again. I actually can't express how much I loved the episode!!

Self was better aswell, having been a bit of a tag along lately we saw him taking on another Fed in a tense fight, and then his scene with the General gave him some emotion, and then jumping off the balcony!

Really like seeing that it's Mahone with Michael atm. The two of them are so awesome and have been through a lot! and I'm sure they'll be able to come up with something between them.

Expect Sucre will make his way back for the Finale aswell!

Probably too much to expect an appearance from Kellerman though, :awesome: despite never fully confirming his outcome.

Edited by Retro_Link

Expect Sucre will make his way back for the Finale aswell!

Probably too much to expect an appearance from Kellerman though, :awesome: despite never fully confirming his outcome.

I hope those two guys do come back, but i cant see a reason for it. Especially not Kellerman, though he was working to take down the Company last we saw wasnt he? Hmm. Be great if they can write them both in.

What about C-note? That was his name wasn't it? I wonder if they'll bother updating us on him. He got out before it all kicked off :p

And the money! Is that gone now? I mean, it only fell in the river. If it was a waterproof bag, it has to be found somewhere!

I hope those two guys do come back, but i cant see a reason for it. Especially not Kellerman, though he was working to take down the Company last we saw wasnt he? Hmm. Be great if they can write them both in.

What about C-note? That was his name wasn't it? I wonder if they'll bother updating us on him. He got out before it all kicked off :p

And the money! Is that gone now? I mean, it only fell in the river. If it was a waterproof bag, it has to be found somewhere!

Oh yeah! C-note got lucky! He wouldn't fit into things anymore, but guess they may show us what he's up to now in the 'movie'.

Kellerman, nah I know won't happen, but he's just too cool, and most likely dead!

Though there's the slightest chance The Company took him back in, and we'll see him again and he can turn on them.

I think Sucre will reappear, yes he's off with Marie Cruz now blah blah blah,

but surely it'll be alot for Michael and Mahone to pull off alone! plus Sucre left when Michael was under Company watch so they never had a goodbye, and they're like bro's man!

Sucres one of my favourite characters so i really want him back for the finale. He really didnt get to say bye to anyone properly. And since then i always thought he'd be back sooner than this.

Hang on a second... err what movie?? Or was that a joke. I can't believe it's over for good :( I need my fix what will happen now! I agree I think Micheal will get them all in one place and do them over. Really just want Christina and The General to end up in a fire fight and the rest escape. Bit like the end of Lock, Stock and two smoking Barrels where it all just gets sorted out.

Yea Sucre would definitely have to come back he's too awesome not to re appear.

Retro said the movie is out in July, I guess it will be straight to DVD? That's well cheeky if we all have to buy it to see what happens! I'll be first in line though all the same.

Where did this movie stuff come from?! I've not heard anything about it especially since it's coming out in July. I can only guess they'd show it as a TV movie then release on DVD. A movie is about 2 hours right? Why not extend it by 4 episodes?

I posted it's confirmation at the bottom of p12.

A direct-to-DVD movie called Prison Break: The Final Break will be arriving on DVD and Blu-ray on July 21st. The 88-minute feature will "put the exclamation point at the end of a four-year-long 'sentence,'

It's been talked about for a while, it's basically the Prison Break version of 24 redemption. Edited by Retro_Link

Yeah, its supposed to be included on the Season 4 boxset when that hits the stores if i rememeber correctly? It's not a movie per se, just an extended extra episode to further wrap things up.

And ViPeR, the reason is Fox. They wont air anymore episodes as the show is performing poorly in ratings (stupid Americans), so the creators just thought sod it and do it on the DVD instead.

This is what annoys me about US television. I'm glad that the extra episodes are coming instead of not at all but so many series get cut short just because a few thousand aren't keeping up with it. Jericho, Sarah Connor Chronicles, I really enjoyed them and there was so much more story to tell.