NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
welsh_gamer

If you could get one game signed by Shigeru Miyamoto....

If you could get one game singed by Shigeru Miyamoto, which would it be?

Think I'd go for The Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker on Gamecube, on which Miyamoto was producer. Not only would the a sig look good on the "goldish" cover, but my copy is also the limited edition one, so Ocaina of Time would also be getting signed for in a way.

Errr... it's signed... :whistle:

But I have him sigh my SNES Super Mario ALL-Stars cartridge...

Unless you mean singed (to partially burn) then I'd go for WiiMusic... ;)

Tough choice, I'm not entirely sure what of my games I'd like to have him deface! :heh: Hows about Super Mario World? Ideally I'd say... DKC 3, and you know it but I'll stick with Mario seeing as its more of a Nintendo/ Miyamoto game.

(Phube, hush. It was totally edited even before you posted. :heh: Interestingly, if it was meant to be singed as in burned, I would offer up every Metroid game I have.)

Halo.... then ebay

he was signing stuff in HMV oxford street a few years ago... and he would sign anyhting people brought - usually NES stuff

Super Mario 64 - (the cart itself).

Maybe as a money making exercise how about Wii Sports, pack it in with the Wii and make a mint on Ebay. :p Or if I was in a cheeky mood I'd get the wand of gamelon signed ;)

Probably an original Donkey Kong of some sort, or else SMB on NES.

Zelda collectors edition. It just seems like the logical thing in my collection.

(Phube, hush. It was totally edited even before you posted. :heh: Interestingly, if it was meant to be singed as in burned, I would offer up every Metroid game I have.)

I won't point out it's still spelt wrong in his post then...

I won't point out it's still spelt wrong in his post then...

Ah, thats cool then. He can edit the opening post himself then and we can let this charade of having Shigsy lightly burn our games continue! : peace:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ^^

Then, at 40 years, when i didn't care about it, i would sell it at EBay and be rich for the rest of my life :P

My original mint condition super perfect awesome boxed copy of Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES which I begged my mum for on day of release!

I guess it'd be Super Mario 64. That game blew my little head off.

Hmm, this is a toughy. But, I think I'd have to go for Super Mario Galaxy. Its a modern day classic, and hopefully something gamers will still be playing in 10 years time. I'd love to have Shigsy's signature on that somewhere.

Super Mario Galaxy or Super Smash Bros Brawl. But I'd love for him to sign my Nintendo DS or Wii.

Banjo Kazooie. Hopefully it'll convince him to make one platformer that betters it/

Sign in to follow this