NEurope
ReZourceman

Mock The Thread

"Don't mind if I put on a CD do you? I've just bough the new James Blunt album..."

"Don't mind if I put on a CD do you? I've just bough the new James Blunt album..."

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Chris the Great's was awesome, but you can't beat a bit of Blunt bashing.

Your turn.

"All planes will arrive on time with no hijacks whatsoever."

"Ooh, all my luggage came back safely."

"Due to financial cut backs, for your convenience the air traffic control system has been replaced with a man on a step ladder waving a broom."

"We hope you enjoy your flight. Our captain has ensured us that he only had the one glass at lunchtime."

"Today's inflight movie is Snakes on a Plane. I wouldn't complain, it was either that or Disaster Movie on replay"

"Attention...Oh E Oh Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang. Oh E Oh Ah Ah Ting Tang Wallawalla Bing Bang. That is all!"

"in the event of an accident, lean forward, put your head between your knees and kiss your ass good bye"

"wecome to terminal 5, we are pleased to announce we have recently been voted the best airport terminal for customer service in the EU."

"Attention, all flights have been cancelled due to Flight 815 crashing on an island with polar bears, mysterious hatches and the others...Oh wait, sorry people, watching LOST..."

"WE'RE ALL ABOUT TO DIE!!! WE'RE GOING TO DIE AND THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO!!! Ahahahaha, just kidding, the looks on your faces, haha"

"Today's inflight movie is Final Destination."

"Today's inflight movie is Snakes on a Plane. I wouldn't complain, it was either that or Disaster Movie on replay"

"4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42...

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42..."

"Attention, all flights have been cancelled due to Flight 815 crashing on an island with polar bears, mysterious hatches and the others...Oh wait, sorry people, watching LOST..."

Errmmmm....

Ooo-kay...let me think. Don't know if this is any good, but I'll give it a go:

Unlikely things to be said by Barack Obama.

"Thinking about it...I don't wanna be president no more! I give up!"

"Me and Bush are having an affair together" DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN-DUN-DUN*Eastender drums at the end just in case no-one knew, lol*