N-Europe

HOLY FUCKI GSHIT

Dyson

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shity i mean it due4 there waerrte no druhs or anyrthing just alcohol i was fine opn the maghners until the aftershock canme out thn i fell off my chair rofl

I'll take your word for it, but I think this may be a new forum record for inibreation. I'm impressed you made it home in this state. :D

You will, it may take time but you will. Normally a Pub Golf type situation will finish you off.

what pub golf? do you taske ahots and first to down wins or someryinh?

i was downing these shots oa fetrshock with a friend and it was great and i think he want to stiop at one poujnt but shit iw as like NO, WE GOT TO DO MORE rofl so we dsidm, shit

He just keeps saying something like aftershock.

It's an alcoholic drink that takes a while to take effect, hence the name.

I remember an 18th party earlier this year at which someone kept buying a friend of mine them. She wasn't that drunk (she'd had other stuff already), and wasn't for the rest of the evening. Apparently, once she got home, she became really, really pissed, and threw up liberally. She hasn't touched the stuff since, unsurprisingly...

Fuck yes Dyson drunk and alien rat monster this night cant get any better!

shit im eeling epic i hopre i wake yp feeling tyhis good omfggitll be so fucking good if a do

Oh man you are really going to be dissapointed when you wake up!

Sierously though drink some water before you go to sleep to lessen tommorows pain.

40>^^??! that fuyckuing insaE! i hgad noidea!! but it was still sooogood i wikll have more aty my next paertyy wheneverr that is and ne is invtied woo! maybe loldubnno if youd all fithere but who card rightg?

tomorrow wioll be awesome :D ife gad a glass of water btw!!

ife gad a glass of water btw!!

Good, only 87 more to go to reduce the effects.

If I read right Dyson invited the whole of NE to his next party!

I love drunken promisies :D

He also wants to buy all Sanchez's epic games in the bargain board. :heh:

fushb is like drundecoder lol! damn hes giood yeahg i have pint of water now noo throwing up for me tomorrow :D

I can understand this post. :)

"Fish is like drunk decoder lol! Damn he so good yeah. I have pint of water now so no throwing up for me tomorrow :D"

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!