NEurope
ReZourceman

The Dark Knight Discussion (Spoilers)

I hope that's a joke. Catwoman is supposed to be hot (at least as far as I'm concerned).

Didn't Catwoman and Batman have some kind of love-like relationship?

I hope that's a joke. Catwoman is supposed to be hot (at least as far as I'm concerned).

Didn't Catwoman and Batman have some kind of love-like relationship?

Never love, I don't think, otherwise it would have been handled more noticeably. Batman and Catwoman have always been attracted ot each other, and often, since she's basically a good guy now, she disappears from him after a kiss. However, they're too different to ever be together, blah blah.

In the famous Hush arc, Jeph loeb made their relationship a bit more serious, and he revealed his identity to her, and invited her to the batcave etc. However, they've since gone their seperate ways, with Selina now having a baby and not being Catwoman anymore (IIRC). It's now her long-time friend and ally, Holly Robinson.

But yeah, that's part of the character(s), their sexual tension, that'll never be resolved.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=48427

ReZourceman is so gonna get mad at this, but im damn happy

Get him, Nolan :D

A) Why would I be mad? Im extremely extremely happy about it.

B) Why did you say "Get him, Nolan"?

I must be missing something....because there must be some reason you'd post it in this thread, and say that. The link goes through to Wanted 2 news yeah?

Oh right yeah.

I just hate that hes pegged in as the number one actor for everything like "Oh Johnny Depp is versatile he would be amazing" but he is not THE ONLY FUCKING ACTOR who can do those kinds of roles. In fact I think he'd make a pretty shit Riddler. Doesn't really have the right look for him (well...okay thats a little wrong,...he'd be good, but I still don't think its the right look) but yeah.

Yeah. Do people actually know what I mean? Its like...give other actors a chance to be different yeah!

Ahaha, i knew it.

Like i said before, GO GET HIM, NOLAN... Like... NOW!!!

.. kids sweded version of TDK trailer. Perhaps old news.

haha, Batman on his "Bat-trike" was brilliant.

I just get all itchy when people try and copy Joker...I dunno, it peeves me off. I'd prefer they left Ledger's performance alone. The hype/copying is ruining it for me.

I just get all itchy when people try and copy Joker...I dunno, it peeves me off. I'd prefer they left Ledger's performance alone. The hype/copying is ruining it for me.

Lets put a smile on that face!

It's not the Joker much anyway, just a generic psycho villian, except this one wears make up.

It's not the Joker much anyway, just a generic psycho villian, except this one wears make up.

To be fair, there is no set way to portray The Joker, that's kinda the point. Unlike Batman, who is always gruff and somber etc.

Loved the bit with the guy with a phone within him, that was clever.

I did expect two-face to be dead considering the amount he fell. I thought batman should have been a bit more hurt as well but I guess his armour is soooo amazing that he can fall super human heights.

Personally, I thought Jim Carrey was a decent Riddler in Batman Forever (or whatever it's called). Don't think he'd fit in with the new movies but it would be a nice nod to the older ones if he was. Oh, and Depp would be awful as the Riddler. He's just an awful actor full stop. Apart from in Edward Scissorhands. And Sweeney Todd.

Personally, I thought Jim Carrey was a decent Riddler in Batman Forever (or whatever it's called). Don't think he'd fit in with the new movies but it would be a nice nod to the older ones if he was. Oh, and Depp would be awful as the Riddler. He's just an awful actor full stop. Apart from in Edward Scissorhands. And Sweeney Todd.

He was bad in Pirates Of The Caribbean?

Is it just me, or did the Joker suggest two different ways he obtained his horrendous scars in the movie?

@ Paj Meen Ah - Well I thought he was pretty bad in Pirates of the Caribbean. Didn't care much for those movies either.