NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

N-Europe: Teh Moviee!

I just think a lengthy flash movie requires someone very talented and with LOTS of patience. Maybe some kind of comic would be easier.

I think we should make a mention of the various epic threads. The original one and then the recent one about King_V and all.

Anyone else want to help with the actual flash bit?

We'll need:

Artists

Animators

Someone to do the music

Sound Effects

Voice Acting

I just think a lengthy flash movie requires someone very talented and with LOTS of patience. Maybe some kind of comic would be easier.

That really depends on how much the characters move around. If they don't move all that much and its mostly dialogue It shouldn't take too long.

Sweet, Jesus! Calm down, guys. I had no intention of making this into anything proper, it was only meant to be lighthearted. :)

Like, who would play you guys in the movie.

You have to admit though, it'd be awesome. I can't see it getting as far as a flash animation, but I'd like to write stuff.

Why don't we have several little bits going on at once? Make it like Paris J'taime but as a love letter to N-Europe instead. We can have animation, live action, crudely drawn pictures of Rokhed.

Just a mixture of everyone's personal short films collected in a great big film about various parts of N-Europe.

If it is just done as a flash movie, then I reckon that it would be much easier to just scrap the meet up premise and just structure it by having the forum itself as central to the plot.

I'm not explaining it very well, but basically just everyone posting on the forum, so cutting between people posting on the forum from their own bedrooms, to the thread they are posting in, then seeing someone elses reaction to said post.

It's a much simpler idea and it could revolve around a very simple plot.

If it is just done as a flash movie, then I reckon that it would be much easier to just scrap the meet up premise and just structure it by having the forum itself as central to the plot.

I'm not explaining it very well, but basically just everyone posting on the forum, so cutting between people posting on the forum from their own bedrooms, to the thread they are posting in, then seeing someone elses reaction to said post.

It's a much simpler idea and it could revolve around a very simple plot.

Cool idea.

Plot idea.

- New member joins

- Posts a bunch of threads

- Mods ban him for various reasons

- Member re-joins the forums, lays low and secretly tries to bring down the mods

- He gains members of the forums for his sadistic cause

- When going to X member, X member says he/she will help them but really he disagrees with this plan, and must be the inside man and help investigate and prevent the grand.

The N-Europe Chronicles - Chapter One "The Inside Job"

In the movie, we must have at least one "GET TO DA CHOPPA" moment. And if possible, Arnold Schwarzenegger, using the soundboard off the Ventrilo Harrasment website.

Give me a producer title, a job that no one quite understands what they actually do...if they actually do anything. Or Even better, an Executive Producer, there's always about 6 of them to a film.

Hmmm, could have previously banned members taking revenge........but in real life. That way past members can be involved as well. Existing members must team up to survive the attacks creating drama, tension, comedy pairings, romantic encounters and a general rip-roaring rollercoaster ride of hellz-a-poppin' fun.

Hahaah, not sure if Jordan is going to be too pleased about the Legacy of the Jar still carrying on. I think he'd prefer that to be left behind, in the past. QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST, MARGE!

Also, does this film need a title? Or is N-EUROPE: Teh Moviee suitable?

Perhaps that could be one of the subplots then. It's Jordan's mission to bury the secrets of the Lost Jar once and for all, then it leads up to this scene at the end:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MHnT3300oF4

Like, who would play you guys in the movie.

Shirley Temple could play me.

HAHA ahh that post made my night rokhed.

Anyway, I've got flash making programs..however I know nothing of them =] So I could help, once I learn..or we could jsut make a comic and slowly maybe go to a movie.

Who would play me?

Maybe...Jason Bateman from Arrested Development?

i would love love love to be the assistant director

not the director as that is too much responsibility..lol

and then whenver ashley kills them for destroying his script i can step in their shoes

and ASHLEY - what about us irish peoples? can we not feature :(

I did mean to include you lot, just didn't specify it. You know I love our Irish clan.

Hahaah, not sure if Jordan is going to be too pleased about the Legacy of the Jar still carrying on. I think he'd prefer that to be left behind, in the past. QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST, MARGE!

Also, does this film need a title? Or is N-EUROPE: Teh Moviee suitable?

At least I only killed him...

Cool idea.

Plot idea.

- New member joins

- Posts a bunch of threads

- Mods ban him for various reasons

- Member re-joins the forums, lays low and secretly tries to bring down the mods

- He gains members of the forums for his sadistic cause

- When going to X member, X member says he/she will help them but really he disagrees with this plan, and must be the inside man and help investigate and prevent the grand.

The N-Europe Chronicles - Chapter One "The Inside Job"

I dunno. I prefer if it were based on our lives you know? Makes it easier if we were all to come together (or come together in seperate groups across the world) than being seperate people sat at their computers.

Give me a producer title, a job that no one quite understands what they actually do...if they actually do anything. Or Even better, an Executive Producer, there's always about 6 of them to a film.

Producer = organises finances and budgets and stuff and EP = oversees them and others I believe.

Oh and as far as someone to play me...Kyle Galner or Joseph Gordann-Levitt are closer to my frame so I suppose those.

So in two pages this has developed from Flinky asking who we'd want to play us, to ideas of making an actual movie/comic? How...N-Europe of us. :p

Hmm, I've got no clue. Though a comic does sound rather awesome if it could be done.

I did mean to include you lot, just didn't specify it. You know I love our Irish clan.

At least I only killed him...

I dunno. I prefer if it were based on our lives you know? Makes it easier if we were all to come together (or come together in seperate groups across the world) than being seperate people sat at their computers.

Producer = organises finances and budgets and stuff and EP = oversees them and others I believe.

Yeah, that's what they're suppose to do, but how many shows have big shots listed as EP's. Do you actually think they organise the budgets for catering and makeup.

I've got pr0 artistic skills and a voice which could melt butter. I'm semi-savvy with Flash MX but basically, I'm an awesome guy.

In the movie, we must have at least one "GET TO DA CHOPPA" moment. And if possible, Arnold Schwarzenegger, using the soundboard off the Ventrilo Harrasment website.

We do indeed. If it involves a fight with zombies, there needs to be a Dragonball Z type melee with everyone using quotes at the appropriate time.

Would make it fucking boring.

I propose EEVIL and various other awesome members should be in charge of artistic direction.

If the dialogue is going to feature lulz and kthxbai every 10 seconds, then I propose Rez be kicked off the team. :heh:

I can adjust! If no lulz wanted, than lulz there shall not be. (Well...in the literal sense...course it would be packed with actual lulz, just not the word.)