NEurope
AshMat

Most recent game you have completed

I think it must be Another Code for me, I haven't completed any games in a while. That's the only DS game I've completed actually.

Last game I completed was Fahrenheit (ps2 version).

An amazing game, and one of my most favourites so far this year.

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. Admittedly only the easy way but meh.

i completed it on the hard way. its really good ending

The Final Fantasy XII demo that's bundled with Dragon Quest. Seems so strange to have no random battles in a final fantasy. Graphics looks amazing however.

The last proper full game I completed was Fahrenheit which I found throughly enjoyable and I intend to replay it again when I have the time.

I just finished the second quest on Zelda 1 for the first time and died 23 times in the process. I hope they include this kind of difficulty in the next version.

The last game I finished was Phoenix Wright. That game is one of the best on the DS. It's a fantastic text driven game with loads of LOL comical moments. BUY EVERYONE!

Phoenix wright looks amusing. I enjoyed the funy picture of the woman saying "you're the ace atourney" in NOM with her hands up under her chin.

Oh and to the person who said B&W2 can they tell me what it's like because it's on my crimbo list...

I cant gewt myself into metroid prime at all, but i will be getting hunters because the demo was brilliant. Will no doubt get Prime 3 for the rev if it's released

i cant even remember, i havent bought a new game since february of last year i think (i bought half life 2 but mainly for css so i've only played like an hr of HL2 itself)

I'm about 40% of the way through Metroid Prime. I got tired of the backtracking and samey backdrops and moved on to another game. That game has no fucking structure. I came back a week or so later and to this day I haven't the faintest idea what I'm supposed to be doing. All the game will offer me is that there is heat.

The thing with a grand majority of games is that they show their hand really early on. After the first few levels have passed you've seen all the quirks and novelties. From then on, it's just a trawl.

I would have put up with glitchy animation and geometric level design when I was 10, but I sure as hell won't now. I want to be enthralled and capitavated, motherfuckers.

Hopefully Zelda will offer that.

EDIT: Actually, it really pisses me off that Metroid Prime is well, a prime example of what I'm talking about. I can normally rely on Nintendo to get shit right.

Utter sacreilige man, May you be burned slowly at the stake for such heresy.

Ive just finished Panzer Dragoon Orta , again . Im also getting on a bit in Geist.

The last game I completed was Kirby: Canvas Curse, back in August. The only game I've really played since then is the 'uncompletable' Nintendogs.

oh shit thats hard, resident evil 4.. played alot of super smash bros and nrl 2k3 latly like 30-40 hours for both over the last couple months so maybe one of them

Command & Conquer Generals.

Thank the maker I finally did it. I pulled most of my hair out in the meantime however.

Mystic quest- legends ( yet again)

Super Mario world

Paper Mario: TTYD

Zelda: Wind Waker

How would I live without my SNES?

Utter sacreilige man, May you be burned slowly at the stake for such heresy.

Ive just finished Panzer Dragoon Orta , again . Im also getting on a bit in Geist.

As I said, it's really not about the Metroid Prime universe or the game's narrative or the atmosphere. It's probably the best game on the GameCube. It's far from perfect, though. The backtracking is grating and the lack of structure really spoils it. I'm all for doing away with linearity but there still needs to be structure.

As I said, it's really not about the Metroid Prime universe or the game's narrative or the atmosphere. It's probably the best game on the GameCube. It's far from perfect, though. The backtracking is grating and the lack of structure really spoils it. I'm all for doing away with linearity but there still needs to be structure.

You are right , there was a hell of a lot of backtracking but with metroid there was always something jawdropping at the end of your travels.

As for the non-linearity, I found that one of the games high points , the map was also one of the most genius of any game ive played.