NEurope

sorry to all who couldnt get in my gates were open sorry if you missed out :(

does gracie restock every month?

Naturally I charged a fee to visit and despite disconnecting 3/4 times I still finished the evening with a good 900,000 bells in my account.

Scrooge!

I sent you your silver shovel back last night, btw. Thanks for the gold one! :grin:

Anyone at all available now? I haven't played online in ages because no one seems to be on... :(

Be on tonight, Telly-boy!

Ive just been on Gamefaqs and seen MadDog isnt having much luck selling his Stuffed Stocking :)

Not long now til the next euro event and we can once again start over charging the yanks for our goods! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeh i wanna sell it :heh:

Ive seen them sell for 250k, so i might aswell sell it:heh:

I'm with you on this one. I can't believe people actually charged to let people in..there will come a day when you want into someone elses town and have to pay and be pissed off by it.

I'II either pay the price or I won't. Simple as.

This thread seems a little double standards to me. How can people justify selling the Europe only items for stupid amounts (I put mine up for auction) and not justify charging a gate fee to make a little extra cash?

sorry to all who couldnt get in my gates were open sorry if you missed out :(

does gracie restock every month?

Her stuff is seasonal. I wonder if she offers an end of season clear out sale?

Yeh i wanna sell it :heh:

Ive seen them sell for 250k, so i might aswell sell it:heh:

The highest I sold one for was 200k but the amount of people wanting one has went down. Wait til we get the Snowglobe and then go to Faqs in the afternoon/early evening when the yanks have just got up, you should get a pretty price for it.

Past few days ive been trying to catch a Stringfish (no luck) and a Bee (no luck again)

Any tips on how to catch a Bee? And does anyone know what time Stringfish are around, and whether theres any Weather requirement?

For the bee I like to get a bit distance from it. Make sure you only have your net with you so you can quickly select it with the D-Pad and then shake the tree. As soon as the hive drops selcet your net and then run around the tree, this give give you a bit of time to turn around and anticipate where the bees will come from. Swing your net and catch that bee!

Ok, thanks ill try that ;)

Also, has anyone caught a Ray yet?

I only need to catch a Stringfish, Ray and Popeyed Goldfish to have caught all December fish :D

Okay, something weird just happened. So I went around, made my perfect snowman then went around town looking for fish, fossils etc, but when I came back to my house, the snowman I had made dissapeared! Has this ever happened to someone before?

Okay, something weird just happened. So I went around, made my perfect snowman then went around town looking for fish, fossils etc, but when I came back to my house, the snowman I had made dissapeared! Has this ever happened to someone before?

I haven't been able to make a snowman yet, thought I've found snowballs that I've rolled disappear after I go to find a second one. It's getting to be a pain.

For the bee I like to get a bit distance from it. Make sure you only have your net with you so you can quickly select it with the D-Pad and then shake the tree. As soon as the hive drops selcet your net and then run around the tree, this give give you a bit of time to turn around and anticipate where the bees will come from. Swing your net and catch that bee!

If you are holding the net, then press down on the d-pad to put it back in your pocket. Then press right on the d-pad and you will have the net again.

I thought running around the tree sounded a bit risky so I just ran in the opposite direction. When I thought I had made some distance I pulled out the net and then turned. Took me a couple million tries to time it perfectly but I did it eventually.

Could you please be careful about talking about future events? Maybe this comes as a shock to you, but I actually like surprises, but now I know what I will get at the next event.

I'm not attacking your playing style, but personally I don't like getting huge amount of money in so short time. If I did that I would get bored before ever seeing spring. Sold my socks too some American here on N-E for 3000 after he bargained it down from 5000.

Disappointing, disappointing. I went on gamefaqs and was disgusted that they were charging for people to go in, not really befitting the community spirit of the game! BOO!!!!! :D

PS Well done to yesteryear with a 600 bell price and just let anyone in!!

I'm pretty sure he charged people. I was there two times, one time for me and another time for Yoochem. I saw several people leaving money on the ground outside Nook'n'Go and then Yesteryear picked them up.

I didn't pay anything though, when I realized people were paying I rushed to the gate :P

I didn't pay anything though, when I realized people were paying I rushed to the gate :P

Haha, I like your style with that. :laughing:

Are bee's available all year round? Do they appear when playing online as well as offline? I've not actually checked GFaqs for a list of whats available and when, I take it thats where you all get your info? The only thing I have is the downloaded desktop calendar which shows events for each month- tis pretty cool.

Ok, thanks ill try that ;)

Also, has anyone caught a Ray yet?

I only need to catch a Stringfish, Ray and Popeyed Goldfish to have caught all December fish :D

I'm pretty sure Ray's don't appear in December,

I'm pretty sure Ray's don't appear in December,

Yeah I explained this a few pages back. Alot of the guides on the net are apparently wrong as there has been no reported Ray sighting in December. Looks like November was the cut off point.

I sent you your silver shovel back last night, btw. Thanks for the gold one! :grin:

Hmm, I've just resent it.

I'm just on Animal Crossing now, and some stuff I did last night doesn't seem to have saved- which is weird. :hmm: Resetti didn't pop up or anything but I still had your shovel as well as other items on me that I had stored in my house last night. Most bizarre!

Btw, turnips are currently going for 321 bells here if anyone has any.

And what do you know, the first fish I catch tonight is a coelacanth! :grin:

Hmm, I've just resent it.

I'm just on Animal Crossing now, and some stuff I did last night doesn't seem to have saved- which is weird. :hmm: Resetti didn't pop up or anything but I still had your shovel as well as other items on me that I had stored in my house last night. Most bizarre!

Btw, turnips are currently going for 321 bells here if anyone has any.

And what do you know, the first fish I catch tonight is a coelacanth! :grin:

There's no rush. I still have my own Gold Shovel as well.

I just caught a STRINGFISH

:D:yay::D

Nice going, but like I said above: I caught a coelacanth! :yay:

There's no rush. I still have my own Gold Shovel as well.

Cool, it should be in the post though, so hopefully you'll get it tomorrow.

I had a decent stint on Animal Crossing earlier tonight. I ended up not opening my gates or playing online cos I kept donating stuff to the museum (which you can't do when online) and popping into the city. I spoke with Cesar in the city, who was one of my favourites in Wild World so it would be super if he moved into my Wii village at some point. I got my first little house paid off, so it should be expanded tomorrow. :blush: I also made a snowman and he seemed pretty damn happy, so heres hoping for some furniture from him!

In weirder news, there is a cherry tree down near the Able Sisters which I'm 99% certain I did not plant. :wtf: The only thing I've added to my village has been peaches and a coconut tree thus far- I really have no idea where that cherry tree sprung from! I've never even noticed a tree growing down there. :blank:

To balance that good stuff out, I shook some trees (got some money and a piano from em!) but inevitably I got stung to pieces by a few swarms of bees. :(

tales lol, yeh no worries

i had to leave my gate open for about 5 hours add people, wait for them going in and out. theywere more than happy to pay moneys each time. :)

Nice going, but like I said above: I caught a coelacanth! :yay:

Cool, it should be in the post though, so hopefully you'll get it tomorrow.

I had a decent stint on Animal Crossing earlier tonight. I ended up not opening my gates or playing online cos I kept donating stuff to the museum (which you can't do when online) and popping into the city. I spoke with Cesar in the city, who was one of my favourites in Wild World so it would be super if he moved into my Wii village at some point. I got my first little house paid off, so it should be expanded tomorrow. :blush: I also made a snowman and he seemed pretty damn happy, so heres hoping for some furniture from him!

In weirder news, there is a cherry tree down near the Able Sisters which I'm 99% certain I did not plant. :wtf: The only thing I've added to my village has been peaches and a coconut tree thus far- I really have no idea where that cherry tree sprung from! I've never even noticed a tree growing down there. :blank:

To balance that good stuff out, I shook some trees (got some money and a piano from em!) but inevitably I got stung to pieces by a few swarms of bees. :(

He's in my town. You can have him for 10k bells!

Got my first 500 nook points yesterday :)

Dunno whether to buy the thing for 500, or save them up :heh: