NEurope

Finally got all the gifts. Earned over 250 000 by selling the items I had already recieved.

I think the only one I'm missing is the Jingle shelf, I have a few duplicates of wardrobes, beds and possibly more. Gavin and Stacey's on now so I can't continue trying to get the table or shelves, if someone gets duplicates could we trade at a later date please? :)

Got a

silver can

from Posy Farm in the mail. Is that where Joan gets her turnips from? They said I have bought something from them.

YES!

Just got a Piano :D

I'll keep my spares if anybody needs a piece.

Ill add my list of Spares in a sec

Spares

Dresser x 2

Chair x 2

Shelves x 2

Bed

Wardrobe

Sofa

Just ask if you need any of them :)

I'm trying to get stuff from him but I really can't find him anywhere. I've spent ages roaming about town, searching behind trees and nothing!

Screw Christmas. Sell them for Nook for 12 000 each.

Look inside houses without lights on.

@Shadow: You tried looking in houses?

@Tales: I feel like giving them away :heh:

I was thinking about that actually, but I thought he wouldn't actually be there :heh:

Thanks for the tip.

Only look in the ones that don't have a light on, and not ones that are available to new players.

Well thats me done. I have spent the last 2 hours getting presents off Jingle and I have ended up with over 40 of them! Methinks I will make quite a bit of cash on them all :)

I got lucky at one point as I think my game glitched on me. I went into a house and seen Jingle then I came out and he was standing there again. I then went back in the house and came back out and he was still standing there! I just kept doing this until I ran out of hats etc and I had to go swap them. When I came out of my house he had gone again :(

That happened couple times to me, where he would be stood in same spot for ages.

And there was a house right next to him so that was convenient :D

Was like that for a bit for me aswell, he kept staying outside the house I kept going into. Now I have:

Dresser

Sofa

Chair x2

Table

Shelves x3

Piano

Clock

Carpter

Only 4 more to go now.

I wasn't that lucky. I had to search most of the houses before I finally found him and other times I checked them twice because he was hiding behind a tree.

Just need a Bed and Lamp now. Good getting duplicates suck. What's more, I barely have any space left in my inventory and house :heh:

Just need a Bed and Lamp now. Good getting duplicates suck. What's more, I barely have any space left in my inventory and house :heh:

Just think of all the cash you will get off Nook when you flog all of your gear :) Cha-Ching!

Just think of all the cash you will get off Nook when you flog all of your gear :) Cha-Ching!

Yeah that's the good part, though my Nooks is closed tomorrow(or is it with everyone beng Xmas day?), so I need to wait till the 26th. Good thing i'll be busy tomorrow!

Just that darn Lamp I need now.

Does anyone have a spare Lamp at all? I'm now running out of headgear/accesories and space now. I'll trade for it with one of the spares I got:

Chair

Table

Shelves

Clock

Wall

I think Jingle has just left now. :(

I was still missing a Chair, Table, Piano and Lamp and Dresser.

Got Spare Wall and Bed.