NEurope

I've got everyone added, I just haven't been online with this yet so it'll still come up waiting to be added.

Friend roster maxed out- at 32.

32 is the limit eh? I was wondering what it maxed out at as I hadn't read that anywhere.

What does the icons mean? Does empy heart mean they have added you but you haven't visited each other?

I was going about looking for snowballs to make a snowman. One was outside my house so I got it a bit bigger, went looking for the other one to make another perfect snowman. Found the other snowball, was as big as you could get it and I didn't see the other snowball, so I made a snowman with a tiny body and giant head.

In an act of desperation I turned off the console. I'm gonna get a good spanking from Resetti now...

Tried to register my star code for this, it allowed me but I selected Animal Crossing + Wii Speak from the drop down box rather than the solus game, you know, since I actually bought the bundle. Now it won't let me redeem my stars bonus because the bundle apparently doesn't apply to it...

Could I borrow someone else's code for the single game? I say 'borrow' because I'm going to try to snag one off Nintendo customer service and claim that I didn't get one in the box. ;)

In the meantime I have a spare Endless Ocean code that I can exchange for it.

Surely if you were just honest about it they would give you one, it's blatantly an error!!!

The stars bonus runs out in just over 24 hours, and I don't trust Nintendo with responding to me in that length of time. I didn't end up getting Cooking Guide despite registering my interest for a bonus, so if this runs out then they won't let me get any more bonuses in the future. :( (Or is it if you don't register 3? Either way, they're a bunch of humbugs.)

E-mail them and explain you didn't get the bonus. I didn't get the bonus for Wario Land: The Shake Dimension, I e-mailed them and they added the 50 stars yesterday (I e-mailed them 2 weeks ago).

I'll get the stars, but they won't take the black mark off my account. :heh: (By the way, the Wii Message Board/Town link up thing at the post office is clearly faulty, it seems to assign towns you don't also have added on your Address Book to whoever the hell it likes.)

OK, I've had the same problem as well. So about 30mins ago I rang Nintendo and spoke to them selected option 5.

I had 2 issues:

1) The problem with me still not getting Wario Ringtones-I ordered two on

31st Oct and 1st November. Since then I've been in regular contact with Nintendo to get this sorted it's an ongoing problem and they have a list of 96 odd people. They are waiting on Nintendo HQ to get it sorted.

2) The same problem as Tellyn-The fact I registered a Wii speak/AC Bundle and had not gotten my stars bonus.

At first the guy I spoke to attempted to say the people that dealt with that sort of thing were not about. But I know ALL the tricks of call centres and it was a waste of time him saying that. I gave my details and he went off to find the guy I needed to speak to. He returned and said I would be called back. I pushed him to say will that be today and he said yes in a few minutes. (You really shouldn't be afraid of being assertive/taking control of a call-don't accept half baked answers/information-go for what you NEED to know)

Within 15mins I was called back by Alex. I've spoken to him about 2 weeks ago (same issues-chasing up on the Ringtones and also getting him to credit my Club Nintendo account with the Maths training code from earlier this year (see Club Nintendo thread) He explained he was still waiting to hear from Nintendo HQ and I explained how I felt the lack of commincation was lax -since I'd been doing ALL the calling. He apologized and said he would keep me up to date and call me tomorrow-but since I work funny hours I said even a email would be suitable so long as I was kept in the loop.

Then I mentioned the problem with the Stars bonus and he credited my account with 300 stars. (partly due to the whole ringtone problem as well) BUT it took him no more than 30 seconds. Granted my stars bonus will update tomorrow to likely say my bonus expired on AC. BUT 90% of the time I know if I will be buying a game when selecting a bonus option. IF in the future I get blacklisted I'II be sure to contact Codestorm Nintendo UK again.

I don't understand why Nintendo are so tight with their friend rosters- this isn't an issue with Live, is it?

I don't understand why Nintendo are so tight with their friend rosters- this isn't an issue with Live, is it?

I don't think anything can understand some of the decisions Nintendo make specially regarding online.

It was snowing in ol' Cellador last night so I decided it was an opportune time to try and catch a Coelcanth........I spent a good hour fishing with no luck. I hope I get another chance soon.

having trouble making the snowmen perfect so they give you gifts :(

i made 2 perfectly and since then ive copied the exact same technique , size ratio as the perfect ones, but for 3 days ina rown now i talk to them after they seem averagely pleased :(

dam i need the complete sowman set , anyone got any tips or and spare snowman items for trade/sale?

thanks

A vast improvement on 32.

And keep in mind that XBL doesn't require a FC to play with others, you can just play with anyone!

Anyhow, I finally caught a tuna today & I found a golden slingshot! Never had one of those in WW ^^

Just visited Yesteryeargames' town and sold my turnips for 600 each. Made 150 000 in profit^^

I got my final Nooks shop today, very nice :) I also caught a Dung Beetle!

I seen the advert for this last night where a couple of lasses are playing the game using WiiSpeak, its cringe worthy.

Just visited Yesteryeargames' town and sold my turnips for 600 each. Made 150 000 in profit^^

I'm trying to get in but it's full! I've got 500 turnips to sell!

I'm trying to get in but it's full! I've got 500 turnips to sell!

And I have 990 :| But he hasn't added me yet! Please, someone tell him to add me :P

Sold the turnips for Yoochem a little while ago. The lucky guy earned 500 000 in profit. Got a gold stereo in return for the favour. Good deal for me as Redd was charging 5000 for it>_>

Sold the turnips for Yoochem a little while ago. The lucky guy earned 500 000 in profit. Got a gold stereo in return for the favour. Good deal for me as Redd was charging 5000 for it>_>

Yeah, so glad I could sell them for 600 / turnip, whereas I bought them for 100 :o And thanks again for doing that for me by the way :D

Even though I don't expect to get that lucky again, I'm sure a good deal of my profit will go to turnips again, I want to become a Bellionaire! ;)

There is a Meteor shower in my town tonight. After stuffing my face with Pizza I'II be opening my gates. Bring flowers if anyone visits (reds and whites are always nice)

Oh and plenty of space to remove all my Oranges.

Edit -My Turnips are also selling for 564 at the moment.

Northern lights in my place tonight ^^ Gates are open.

EDIT: I'm not seeing them anywhere though lol

Wow, was my gate busy last night-with visitors wanting to sell their turnips. Naturally I charged a fee to visit and despite disconnecting 3/4 times I still finished the evening with a good 900,000 bells in my account.

But this morning I went on a total spending binge. I donated 100,000 to my town fund. Then armed with a shopping card I stopped at Gracies where I purchased:

The Bed, Wallpaper, Flooring, Sofa, Lamp and Wardrobe. It looks great in my house but now I'm broke again.

Easy come, easy go eh?

Anyone at all available now? I haven't played online in ages because no one seems to be on... :(

Wow, was my gate busy last night-with visitors wanting to sell their turnips. Naturally I charged a fee to visit and despite disconnecting 3/4 times I still finished the evening with a good 900,000 bells in my account.

But this morning I went on a total spending binge. I donated 100,000 to my town fund. Then armed with a shopping card I stopped at Gracies where I purchased:

The Bed, Wallpaper, Flooring, Sofa, Lamp and Wardrobe. It looks great in my house but now I'm broke again.

Easy come, easy go eh?

Disappointing, disappointing. I went on gamefaqs and was disgusted that they were charging for people to go in, not really befitting the community spirit of the game! BOO!!!!! :D

PS Well done to yesteryear with a 600 bell price and just let anyone in!!

Disappointing, disappointing. I went on gamefaqs and was disgusted that they were charging for people to go in, not really befitting the community spirit of the game! BOO!!!!! :D

PS Well done to yesteryear with a 600 bell price and just let anyone in!!

I'm with you on this one. I can't believe people actually charged to let people in..there will come a day when you want into someone elses town and have to pay and be pissed off by it.