NEurope

I got the game today, managed to have a quick whirl and grab four gifts of Jingle. Though because it was my first day I didn't have many resources in clothes and accessories to fool the reindeer into giving me more than the carpet, wallpaper, piano and sofa. So at least my house is kind of Christmasy.

Bit annoyed how incredibly samey it is to previous games. Bit lazy on Nintendo's part.

Ah crap, Jingle's left now hasn't he? Just got a message saying he hoped we got what we deserved :heh:

Curses, no more time to get the lamp T_T

Ah crap, Jingle's left now hasn't he? Just got a message saying he hoped we got what we deserved :heh:

Curses, no more time to get the lamp T_T

Sadly not. :(

Just need a Bed and Lamp now. Good getting duplicates suck. What's more, I barely have any space left in my inventory and house :heh:

Get a shelf.

kirby, is that why you haven't added me :p

Annoyingly I had to go to my families; so I had an hour (supposed to be half an hour, but I was willing to be late) and managed 7 visits and 6 different items. I want the piano though so I hope people are up for selling/trading!!!

So what do people think of the DLC I posted earlier?

PS Merry Xmas!

Why do I get all the ugly animals? No rhinos, no alligators, no gorillas. What I got today was pink duck with freckles :(

Anyone wants to buy a "moving" painting? I have only donated two but already I got a duplicate. I don't if it's fake or not because Blathers won't appraise it.

^ Take it to Nooks and go to sell it and see how much you get. You'll be able to work out if it's a fake from that. Usually only get 100 Bells for a fake and quite a bit more for a real.

Will be picking this up tomorrow. About bloody time. Will have to time travel back to yesterday and get a few jingles if I can.

Why do I get all the ugly animals? No rhinos, no alligators, no gorillas. What I got today was pink duck with freckles :(

Lol, that'll be my Freckles! She was the only villager I didn't make the effort to talk to, so she packed up a few days ago.

Lol, that'll be my Freckles! She was the only villager I didn't make the effort to talk to, so she packed up a few days ago.

She says she is from Morgul. I guess that's your town then? I'm sending her back on the first bus btw. No way I keeping her :angry:

Anyone wants to buy a "moving" painting? I have only donated two but already I got a duplicate. I don't if it's fake or not because Blathers won't appraise it.

I will buy the painting off you. How much do you want for it?

Bought it for 5000 from Redd, so I sell it for 10 000. Mail or do you open your gate sometime today?

Damnit, i will not have any christmas present from Jingle :'(, i'm here with my family, so bad luck.

On a worse note, my dear Benedict will leave :'(, I DON'T WANT HIM TO LEAAAAAAAAAAAVE..

Probably one of you guys will receive him.

Damnit, i will not have any christmas present from Jingle :'(, i'm here with my family, so bad luck.

On a worse note, my dear Benedict will leave :'(, I DON'T WANT HIM TO LEAAAAAAAAAAAVE..

Probably one of you guys will receive him.

I want Benedict! I'll probably get stuck with the loser who Tales shunned, though. :heh:

Bought it for 5000 from Redd, so I sell it for 10 000. Mail or do you open your gate sometime today?

I probably wont be on til tonight as ive just finsihed my Christmas dinner and now its time for opening the presents and just generally hanging out with my family.

I want Benedict! I'll probably get stuck with the loser who Tales shunned, though. :heh:

I have him in my Town :)

Is there an event for today? I went to the town hall this morning expecting a toy from tortimer (like the original) and he wasn't there. Did I miss something?

Is there an event for today? I went to the town hall this morning expecting a toy from tortimer (like the original) and he wasn't there. Did I miss something?

Yeah there was a thing last night. If you skim back through the last page and look out for mentions of Jingle, you'll see what was happening.

I got some time on AC this morning before dinner, chopping down and planting trees and that kinda stuff. Prices of turnips at my newly opened Nook n Go are... 45 bells. Jeez, old man Nook is so generous at Christmas ain't he. :blank:

It's 218 in my town today.

Me and Maddog sold 6500 turnips for 176 each yesterday, also in my town :(

Tales I will pop on now if you are still online. Just open your gates and I will head over. It better not be a fake!

It's 218 in my town today.

Me and Maddog sold 6500 turnips for 176 each yesterday, also in my town :(

Yeah if your up for letting Adam swing over to get that painting, could I make a quick visit to get rid of me turnips? :)