NEurope

I guess so with everyone having the same problem - won't let me reconnect, so I guess at the very moment I was leaving the servers went down....gutted :) Did it disconnect for you? Do you still have it?

I wouldn't mind selling my thousand peaches tonight. I have an hour before Nooks shut! Sort it out Nintendo!

hehe, it just came up saying you have been disconnected might not have saved blah blah.

Yup, i'm going for abit now, so ill be back on later and ill give you it again :heh:

Did you find them?

Pretty easy, with 10 minutes on the clock :)

Of course. But I had 15 minutes to find them

I was bored this afternoon and nobody was online so I made myself a sweet little Sora outfit from Kingdom Hearts, shame I cant get a hair style like his aswell :(

Oh, you got to give me that design next time you stop by^^

Hide And Seek? That has to be hard to me, mostly because the design of my Town is very confusing.

Also, as someone said, can we just put a Keyboard we have in the USB part and write with it? I don't really need it, but it would be damn useful

Getting in to this quite a bit now, on my 3rd house expansion and got Nook 'n' Go! :yay:

But still there are a few annoying (albeit little) things that they should have sorted for this version.

Like making it so people can't remove the patterns that you can put down around your town, soooo annoying! :mad: I mean, you can't move peoples furniture in their house and this should blatantly be the same. It always happens when you try to run, you end up grabbing a pattern instead. :shakehead

Another one is the tools requiring pocket space, Grr... Although it is great how you can now switch tools quickly with the D-Pad, so that makes up for that a bit.

Would be adding the fact that the final Nook's doesn't open late enough here too, but...

...I've just been reading on GameFAQs about it and although they haven't done exactly what I would've liked (i.e. a 24hr Nook's) it seems like you can at least keep Nook 'n' Go this time:

One month after you obtain Nookington's, as you are exiting the store, [Tom

Nook] Tanukichi will ask you about what you look for in your shopping

experience. The choice of response will allow you to change your store if you

desire:

...Variety (keep Nookington's)

...Balance (switch to Nookway)

...Good hours (switch to Nook 'n' Go)

...Nothing much

Any change will happen a week later.

Nice! :awesome:

Will so be sticking with Nook 'n' Go. Best opening hours and the best music too.

Anyway, still happy that I picked this version up. For all of the bad points, there are many improvements plus the odd cool new thing to balance it all out. :smile:

Does anyone know how the Auctions work? Do we put stuff up this week, and then next week people can bid? How does it work out what items go in your house from your friends? Can I search for a friends auction?

This is the thing with the most potential and I hope it isn't gimped!

Getting in to this quite a bit now, on my 3rd house expansion and got Nook 'n' Go! :yay:

But still there are a few annoying (albeit little) things that they should have sorted for this version.

Like making it so people can't remove the patterns that you can put down around your town, soooo annoying! :mad: I mean, you can't move peoples furniture in their house and this should blatantly be the same. It always happens when you try to run, you end up grabbing a pattern instead. :shakehead

Another one is the tools requiring pocket space, Grr... Although it is great how you can now switch tools quickly with the D-Pad, so that makes up for that a bit.

Would be adding the fact that the final Nook's doesn't open late enough here too, but...

...I've just been reading on GameFAQs about it and although they haven't done exactly what I would've liked (i.e. a 24hr Nook's) it seems like you can at least keep Nook 'n' Go this time:

Nice! :awesome:

Will so be sticking with Nook 'n' Go. Best opening hours and the best music too.

Anyway, still happy that I picked this version up. For all of the bad points, there are many improvements plus the odd cool new thing to balance it all out. :smile:

So am I right in thinking depending on the choice of answer it will revert back to whichever you pick...

Does anyone know how the Auctions work? Do we put stuff up this week, and then next week people can bid? How does it work out what items go in your house from your friends? Can I search for a friends auction?

This is the thing with the most potential and I hope it isn't gimped!

I know something is not right with it. I put my green bed up for auction on the 13th just to test the waters but no other items appeared from other users. Just my green bed is on display... I spoke to llod (sp?) and he said there the next window started on 20th December it just seems everytime the day passes when it should start then a new date comes up...

I'm thinking display period is the 2 days after the 13th and the BIDDING period is the week after the 20th! That's what I think (and hope)

So am I right in thinking depending on the choice of answer it will revert back to whichever you pick...
Apparently so, yeah.

Not sure if you can change it again after that though, :hmm: any US Animal Crossing players got more info on it?

I know something is not right with it. I put my green bed up for auction on the 13th just to test the waters but no other items appeared from other users. Just my green bed is on display... I spoke to llod (sp?) and he said there the next window started on 20th December it just seems everytime the day passes when it should start then a new date comes up...
I'm thinking display period is the 2 days after the 13th and the BIDDING period is the week after the 20th! That's what I think (and hope)
The auction seems a bit slow and limited for my liking. You can only display one item! What's all that about? :shakehead

There was a better system on the GCN version, when you could leave multiple items with the gyroid outside of your house and set the price for each one. Then other players could go and see / buy them any time. None of this display or bidding period malarkey. And now that AC is fully online it seems like they've gone and used an inferior way to sell stuff. :blank:

I tried making my first snowman today, but I never knew you had to go find a top hat for him, where exactly do you get them anyway? I can't order any from the catalogue.

Also paid off my first mortage today aswell, soon enough i'll have my big house back :heh:

I tried making my first snowman today, but I never knew you had to go find a top hat for him, where exactly do you get them anyway? I can't order any from the catalogue.

Also paid off my first mortage today aswell, soon enough i'll have my big house back :heh:

Top hat?

I managed to make my first perfect snowman today, although there really is very little difference between this one and the others I made!

Also, does anyone have any pears or cherries? I can give peaches, oranges, apples and coconuts in return.

Yeah, he said he neaded a top hat I think since I was so close to making the perfect snowmam. I thought it would automatically appear once you put the head on but he only got his eyes and mouth.

EDIT- Screw that, I think I made his head to big :heh:

You dont need a top hat its just you have made him wrong.

What I do is make the bottom part as big as it can get, when standing behind it it just just say cover your characters mouth. Next the top half has to be nearly the same size but make it so that when your character stands behind the ball its under your characters head and you can still see a little bit of clothing. After doing that you should get the perfect snowman and a present sent your way.

Thanks for the tips, now i'm wondering where I got the top hat part from...

So many times i've rolled my snowball into the river and hit ti into a tree while it's still small, tomorrow shall be the day I do it perfectly...

Yeah, he said he neaded a top hat I think since I was so close to making the perfect snowmam. I thought it would automatically appear once you put the head on but he only got his eyes and mouth.

EDIT- Screw that, I think I made his head to big :heh:

You dont need a top hat its just you have made him wrong.
Oh... :sad:

There was me thinking this was a cool new feature of being able to dress the snowman.

Damn you ShadowV7! *Shakes fist* :heh:

I can get 1 game for christmas, and it's either animal crossing or disaster day of crisis...

Any suggestions?

This game has gotten under my skin. I'm here at work wondering how much Nook will buy my turnips for...and hoping I find a Bear dress for Bluebear soon...and wishing Chow isn't the nasty rude Panda he appears to be...

I can get 1 game for christmas, and it's either animal crossing or disaster day of crisis...

Any suggestions?

Well, I only have AC, so I can't be totally objective, but I can tell you that you will still be playing AC a year from now, and I heard that D: DoC 'only' lasts about 11 hours. Maybe more if you play the game again, but that's it.

On the other hand, AC is is essence still the same game that was released on the DS, while D: DoC is more like watching a movie (again, just what I heard, not based on own experience) and was very well received by the press.

So all in all, you should decide whether you want a game that's going to last quite a while, or a game that will blow you away from the start and last a few weeks at most. If I were you, I'd just rent D: DoC and after that buy AC :)

This game has gotten under my skin. I'm here at work wondering how much Nook will buy my turnips for...and hoping I find a Bear dress for Bluebear soon...and wishing Chow isn't the nasty rude Panda he appears to be...

monotome, zombie-like voice: ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US... o_0

Also, does anyone have any pears or cherries? I can give peaches, oranges, apples and coconuts in return.

I can give you 3 of both (they're not native to my town), in return for some coconuts :) Will you be opening your gate anytime soon? Cuz' my nook's closed so I don't really see a point in doing so ;)

DIAGEO, LISTEN TO ME, I HAVE BOTH

Huuum...

It depends on what you're looking for, Diageo:

-An addicting simulation game about normal life.

-An addicting action game about Disasters.

In quality, Disaster wins in my opinion.

But i have to admit Animal Crossing is a game that'l take more hours out of you.

Hope i helped