letty

Skunky

Caris

Olympic Gamer

Thirtynine.

Fierce_LiNk

TysOnToast

weeyellowbloke

Bluey sent ~ 2, received ~ 1 (from someone named wes?)

Strider sent-2 received-1

Ashley

Dyson Sent: 0 Received: 1 (From MoogleViper)

Twozzok sent-2 recieved-1 (from Strider)

gmac

D-Day

Thunderer

Portlett

Daniel

Dan_Dare

Haggis

just wanted to say a big thank you to whoever it was who bothered to send me a CD here in japan!! it was a really nice surprise! and 2 disks?! nice!! LOVE the "music that makes me dance" CD and have yet to listen to the "music that makes me think" one in full, but it's cool so far!

i hope people like mine >__<!

Well I'm now on my 4th listen of Dan Dare's mix, and I'll say it's fairly balanced :) Was a bit weird when my mum was singing along to most of the first half of the CD (she started telling me how she saw Hall and Oats when she was younger), and while I can't say I'm scrambling to the pooter to download anyone's entire discography just yet, I do feel like I've had a good ol' music lesson!

Well on the weekend i'll send out some PMs to people whom i believe haven't sent anything out.

If you've sent off your CDs then I think it's alright to post the details about them, if you wish :) I'll be right back with PIX and DESCRIPTS.

jayseven

noodleman sent-2 received-0

Eevilmurray sent-2 received-0

killthenet sent- 0 recieved- 1 (from strider) sending my own tuesday

Rokhed

MoogleViper sent-2 received-0

letty

Skunky

Caris

Olympic Gamer

Thirtynine.

Fierce_LiNk

TysOnToast

weeyellowbloke

Bluey sent ~ 2, received ~ 1 (from someone named wes?)

Strider sent-2 received-1

Ashley

Dyson Sent: 0 Received: 1 (From MoogleViper)

Twozzok sent-2 recieved-1 (from Strider)

gmac

D-Day

Thunderer

Portlett - sent 2, received 1

Daniel

Dan_Dare

Haggis

stop with the list, already. It's not a complete list of who is participating, and also includes lots of people who aren't.

My mixtape!

n518191408_1098858_1058.jpg

As you can see, a pure-paper case, to save the plastic trees. One had a smiley face, the other a sad one - I have no idea which I sent to who.

n518191408_1098859_1562.jpg

Next, you unfurl the sheet and you see I, rather shoddily, used red/black marker to colour my CD in. It says "<3 Mixtape <3 j7" and the paper has a list of a few songs i wanted to include, but couldn't due to space.

n518191408_1098860_1889.jpg

Then there's the tracklist, with a crappy apology for the art, music and arrangement.

Well I'm now on my 4th listen of Dan Dare's mix, and I'll say it's fairly balanced :) Was a bit weird when my mum was singing along to most of the first half of the CD (she started telling me how she saw Hall and Oats when she was younger), and while I can't say I'm scrambling to the pooter to download anyone's entire discography just yet, I do feel like I've had a good ol' music lesson!

Well on the weekend i'll send out some PMs to people whom i believe haven't sent anything out.

If you've sent off your CDs then I think it's alright to post the details about them, if you wish :) I'll be right back with PIX and DESCRIPTS.

'She's Gone' is one of my favourite songs. Me and Garry Greatie saw them a couple of years ago and it was utterly fantastic- one of the best gigs ever!

How are you doing with Squarepusher and Tom Waits? Probably the strangest choices I made.

On listening to my mix again, i've realised I put tracks 2 and 3 the wrong way round! arg!

'She's Gone' is one of my favourite songs. Me and Garry Greatie saw them a couple of years ago and it was utterly fantastic- one of the best gigs ever!

How are you doing with Squarepusher and Tom Waits? Probably the strangest choices I made.

I like squarepusher, but not so keen on Tom Waits. Bit too grating - but I've not listened to it isolated or out of context yet, which might make a difference.

What's your playlist, Moogle?

:D:D:D

*is happy*

I have finally, finally sent off my mixes. I managed to find a jewel case, but only one. The other person received a handful of loose Nerds. I hope they don't scratch the CD in the post.

And also gmac, thankyou for your mix. It's awesome :D