N-Europe

Other Consoles E3 Predictions

Hero-of-Time

Guest Jordan

Seriously, if you want to masturbate over Seprioth theres more than enough games/yaoi hentai.

Besides, if Crisis Core taught me anything Genesis, Angeal and Zack are way deeper characters. Not to mention way less annoying than Seprioth and Cloud.

Seriously, if you want to masturbate over Seprioth theres more than enough games/yaoi hentai.

Besides, if Crisis Core taught me anything Genesis, Angeal and Zack are way deeper characters. Not to mention way less annoying than Seprioth and Cloud.

But...but...Its Final fantasy 7!!!1 Can you honestly tell me that vid didn't do anything for you? It also wouldn't be that difficult to add stuff related to Crisis Core and other 'Directors Cut' inclusions. Still would be worth it imo. I really REALLY need to see Sephiroth's Supernova attack in HD form. ^^

yes. It does nothing for me.

It's a boring, shitty cliché story with stereotypical characterisation, bad development, atrocious dialogue, a shit protagonist and a boring antagonist.

...and that's only if you like JRPG's to start with. I can't stand almost any of them personally, so I don't really give a flying fuck about a remake. It could be good, I suppose, but only as it stops the fans from salivating over the prospect of it...

Ugh...a Final Fantasy remake of FF VII, I bought FF: CC and that has to be the most boring piece of shit I have played, oh wait, so are Kingdom Hearts, oh that's right, it has nomura written on all of them (RPG button mashing at it's finest)

I don't really care about it being remade, but wouldn't it be stupid to remake it now? I mean come on, look at the whole list of Sqaure games that are coming out for the PS3. Yet none of them have even come out, I think you would all rather see the games now being RELEASED, instead of saying you want a remake for the PS3, just to pile up on the games that are being made for the PS3.

Oh and what do I think about the other consoles?....I don't know, perhaps Cry on from Mistwalkers. But that's it.

As a proud playstation3 owner what i'd like to see:

Playstation store:

New Re-design

Mass amount of Psx games added (Even multidisk games)

Movie and Tv Thing people have talked about

More demo's and themes

Playstation:

XMB more features like invite people whilst there in another game

Game trophies for huge amount of games

A way to make all video / Audio formats to work (Specially Mp4-Avc-1080p)

Release date for :

Playstation Home

Final fantasy XIII

Remake Of Final fantasy 7

Personally I don't think it will that big an E3 for Microsoft. They will give hardcore gamers more of the same and then show off their latest attempts to capture the casual audience following on from the scene it offering, be this the mii clones we have heard of or the fabled motion controllers. Don't expect too many new games just more reveals of games already announced.

As for Sony this is a massive E3, the PS3 is gaining momentum but they need to show people what they can expect next year as well if they are to get that influx of new owners they crave to build up the gap. Expect God Of War 3 to be their big PS3 title plus whatever Ninja Theory are working on, also Insomniac Games new second studio they are setting up perhaps we will see what they are working on? Need trophies to become mandatory for all games released after date X. Also Final Fantasy release date would be great and new BC for newer PS3's.

Big E3 for PSP, again is starting to gain momentum especially in Japan they need to start concerntrating on the software and get at least 8-10 stellar exclusives for the system next year. Also these need to handheld interpretations of games not just downsized versions of their home console brethren.

God can't believe I am looking forward to Sony's E3 there was a time when I wouldn't even play on a Sony console such was my disgust with the way they waltzed into the market with the original playstation.

And Hell for you it is!

I predict lots of games from Microsoft.

...also Insomniac Games new second studio they are setting up...

What?! I love Insomniac, please don't split up what brilliance you already have...:shakehead

God can't believe I am looking forward to Sony's E3 there was a time when I wouldn't even play on a Sony console such was my disgust with the way they waltzed into the market with the original playstation.

Same here! Little Big Planet looks like the greatest thing since sliced bread. And I can't wait to see where they take their online aspects.

What?! I love Insomniac, please don't split up what brilliance you already have...:shakehead

Same here! Little Big Planet looks like the greatest thing since sliced bread. And I can't wait to see where they take their online aspects.

Insomniac's second studio is a totally new studio they are setting up. Not taking talent away from their main studio, although I would expect producers from the first studio to oversee until they find quality of their own.

I'm up for a SONY Skype conflab later in the week but not too fussed about the Microsoft one.

I'm appalled that we're not able to see self-penned conferences directly from Sony/MS on our respective consoles stores. Next gen?! Pah.

I'm up for a SONY Skype conflab later in the week but not too fussed about the Microsoft one.

I'm appalled that we're not able to see self-penned conferences directly from Sony/MS on our respective consoles stores. Next gen?! Pah.

hmmm yeah I may be up for that.