Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Is Your Main Passion or Hobby?

ReZourceman

I like running alot, I try to run at least 3 miles a night but generally do around 4 or 5. I'd love to be able to do something with it though, like join a club or run an event or something but I just never seem to get around to finding about how to do stuff like this. It's a form of stress relief aswell for me. I also love cooking and have been doing it since I was really young.

I suppose Japanese could be counted, but I'm by no means passionate about it. I do it at college for no real reason apart from fill my timetable to an acceptable level. Don't really like it all to be honest.

My brain is wired in strongly european way with being brought up with french and italian, so some of the linguistic contexts and grammatical structures completely throw me and I find it really hard to get my head around. But on the good side, I also love to keep up to date with what's happening in the French speaking world and in Italy.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main "passion!" (if you want to call it that :heh:) Is Videogames! :grin:

I've always loved them. (hopefuly always will)

Other stuff I do like is Anime/Manga have done for quite a while and also I love The Simpsons.

Oh and EATING! That could be my number one passion as I'm just constantly doing it!

My main "passion!" (if you want to call it that :heh:) Is Videogames! :grin:

I've always loved them. (hopefuly always will)

Other stuff I do like is Anime/Manga have done for quite a while and also I love The Simpsons.

Oh and EATING! That could be my number one passion as I'm just constantly doing it!

How could I forget eating aswell?! I'm with you there coolness :D

Mine is music...Guitar and Keyboard and playing until my fingers hurt. Composing stuff and singing and creating new songs is a love to me because I'm creating something unique and totally original. I also love to write and analyse. (No shit.) And I also love to sleep. Sleeping is awesome.

Not really sure what my main hobbies are at the moment. In my profile I have something like Nintendo, Dark Tower, Muse and Liverpool FC and I'm not really into any of them in any big way these days. Hmm. Well, Nintendo and games, yeah but sometimes its a bit more of an obsession than a hobby!

I like to draw and be creative and whatnot but that's all fallen away too. And dare I say it, linguistics is where my expertise lies...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!