Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Angry! Angry! Angry!

Guest Jordan

Well I passed the 11+, but since I lived so far away I needed a very high mark to get into the school I took it for so I failed to get in. Although I wasn't planning on going anyway because I was just going to the normal secondary school that all my friends were going to anyway. My mum just wanted me to do it for some reason =]

Awh :(

Suppose it gets you used to exams at an early stage.

Some of the girls @ work have kids doing their 11+ now, and they start studying for it so so early. I remember doing the papers into p7, like a good month or so into it. They started theirs at the start of p6. Talk about pressure o_o

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awh :(

Suppose it gets you used to exams at an early stage.

Some of the girls @ work have kids doing their 11+ now, and they start studying for it so so early. I remember doing the papers into p7, like a good month or so into it. They started theirs at the start of p6. Talk about pressure o_o

We might have done that too tbh. We had summer work to do at home as well in the summer between P6 and P7. Good times... of course I was sneakily playing the Game Boy rather than doing the work, oh yeah.

We might have done that too tbh. We had summer work to do at home as well in the summer between P6 and P7. Good times... of course I was sneakily playing the Game Boy rather than doing the work, oh yeah.

All we ever did was practice papers every day for maybe 2 months. Crash course ftw. I was ruddy sick of looking at them by that time. :shakehead

That and struggling to catch up from moving from a Scottish school in P6 may have made a difference.

Two more things that annoyed me the other day:

- People who exalt (right word?) their authority over you for the most petty of things. (like pushing up your tie! O___O) There is no need. Just trying to make yourself look big.

- Also trying to explain to someone they are wrong but being unable to win because not only do they deny it, they also have their brainless minions surrounding them just agreeing with what they say!

Guest Stefkov
- Also trying to explain to someone they are wrong but being unable to win because not only do they deny it, they also have their brainless minions surrounding them just agreeing with what they say!

How much I understand this and know exactly what you're talking about is unreal. I despise the sort of attitude where if it's not the answer they want to hear, it's the wrong answer.

Also, due to circumstances this morning, theiving bastards annoy me. What's even worse is if you've gone out of your way to hide something from someone, not in the most impossible of places, but they've gone out their way to find it and have found it. :blank:

Having pointless arguments with your partner. It was so stupid, we were playing Street Fighter II on the Virtual Console and i said i wasn't good at fighting games, and she thought i said "i'm not good at games" and thought it was funny. She was adament she had heard me say that, but i think i know what i said, it came out of my lips! So we rowed. Both of us thinking we were right, over absolutely nothing. Pisses me off.

Women! They can never admit when they're wrong!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!