N-Europe

Euro 2008: Who Will You Support?

Daft

Kyrgiakos(sp) is such a bad player, so glad he looked like a fool for that goal

Greece are a shadow of the side that played in 2004, they at least attacked then

Yeah, he makes me particularly angry. He's been depending on getting fouls all match...and he's crap anyway.

Its better now in the last 20 minutes (although thats obviously not hard) but too little, too late.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spain went a lot better than I expected! Their two strikers were everywhere.

Greece's game... what a boring shit.

Edit: You people are wrong! They played exactly like this in 2004! FFS they spent minutes just passing the ball between the defence.

Greece were crap in 2004, and its no surprise they're still crap.

Still did better than the other 15 teams last time round and thats what the records show not how they played....

But I do agree last night was a snooze fest...between that match and france-romania for the worst games so far...

I know it isn't really relevant but Scolari is Chelsea manager. Thank god. I look forward to seeing what he does.
Are you expecting much? Portugal didn't beat the Czechs and the Swiss as a team performance, but pretty much on individual quality. Hardly any influence of the manager there.

Guest Maase

Not relevant, but one of my friends is nephew of Scolari ^^

Ok, back to In-Topic:

Great game between Portugal and Chz.... They are damn good, and the wall they made on us was awesome, i was killing myself from nerves.

But then, a damn goal, and just after that, they fall, one more goal, and they didn't have any chances to victory.

I know we will pass to the next phase, maybe this time we will win ^^ (we deserved 4 years ago)