NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Those coasters are amazing, I don't care if I have to find them on eBay, MUST HAVE.

Oh and also must have the Captain Toad lamp, goodbye coin and most likely the card matching game.

3905 stars left, hopefully enough for the Mario Kart 8 soundtrack (although it probably won't have the DLC courses music on it?). Could do with another card case as well but I doubt I have enough for both.

The goodbye coin should be given out to every Club Nintendo member for free.

I obviously want Captain Toad but will probably get the Mario Kart soundtrack to add to the others I have. I'll try and snap up Captain Toad from ebay at some point.

I kinda regret spending my few remaining points on Wario Land :hmm:

I've genuinely only played through the first level and don't feel any great desire to jump back into it.. :red:

Any guesses how much the coasters, goodbye coin and Mario card matching game are likely to be? I haven't really been keeping track of how many stars things are worth, so would be good to have an approximation.

Any guesses how much the coasters, goodbye coin and Mario card matching game are likely to be? I haven't really been keeping track of how many stars things are worth, so would be good to have an approximation.

The coasters can't be anymore than 1500 stars. I mean the soundtracks are usually 3000-4000. The coin will probably be the same as the Mario and Luigi coin but I can't remember how much they went for.

Interesting thanks. You reckon 1500 for the coasters! I would have thought double that. I can't believe a soundtrack is 3000-4000, seems a crazy amount of stars.

Interesting thanks. You reckon 1500 for the coasters! I would have thought double that. I can't believe a soundtrack is 3000-4000, seems a crazy amount of stars.

All the soundtracks have been worth it. Mario 3D World, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Link Between Worlds and now Mario Kart, all are god like soundtracks. I just wish they could have added Tropical Freeze. :(

I made a somewhat stupid error, buying stars from ebay. I got 6 from Mario Party 10, and only just realised that it'll only let you register once per game! Now I'm left with 5 codes I can't use. Don't suppose anyone can help me out with a trade or something like that?

Got a boxed Wii Mini today for £42. Was pretty happy as it came with the red Wiimote plus and nunchuck but the stars inside were still working so added another 1200 stars to my account :D

Got a boxed Wii Mini today for £42. Was pretty happy as it came with the red Wiimote plus and nunchuck but the stars inside were still working so added another 1200 stars to my account :D

Where did you get that from Josh? (if you don't mind me asking) :)

I know they've been steadily getting cheaper, I'd consider buying one at around that price if it was a retailer deal.

I made a somewhat stupid error, buying stars from ebay. I got 6 from Mario Party 10, and only just realised that it'll only let you register once per game! Now I'm left with 5 codes I can't use. Don't suppose anyone can help me out with a trade or something like that?

Wait... Mario Party 10? Hmm I may be able to find a double to trade for one of them, I'm in the process of sorting out my game collection so I'll let you know if I have one for trade. : peace:

Wait... Mario Party 10? Hmm I may be able to find a double to trade for one of them, I'm in the process of sorting out my game collection so I'll let you know if I have one for trade. : peace:

99% sure the Mario Party 10 code is expired. All the recent games from about Smash Bros. on, their codes expired on March 31st.

The codes most certainly are not expired. I used a Mario Party 10 one today.

I think the ebay guy is giving me a refund for the 5 now, thanks for the offer though. Sorry I should have edited my post. He's put them back up for sale and if they sell to someone else then I get my refund.

@S\.C\.G I'd a look online. Turns out Mario Party 10's points expire on 29th August this year which is unusual because most other recent games like Smash and Treasure Trackers codes expired at the end of March. Weird. Is there any other recently released game that has points yet to expire?

I got a pin for Club Nintendo for my Zombie U game. Now if it still works and I use it I will only have 1000 stars and probably want be able to get anything worthwhile, so does anyone want the PIN (it is only 250 points, but maybe it can help), or can I get something for 1000 stars and give it to someone (I couldn't connect my Wii U to Club Nintendo and I don't have a DS to use it on the systems, and I would need to give an address in Germany if I order something)?

No one wants to try the pin?

Where did you get that from Josh? (if you don't mind me asking) :)

Used from CEX so I was just very lucky it was like new!

Couldn't decide where to post this, but I finally got a copy of Tingle's Balloon Fight!

IMG_20150607_165243.jpg

I was surprised it was still sealed so I'm tempted to leave it sealed. Although I really want to play it.

I have 6000 stars but will pick it up on eBay I think. Too many stars for one thing IMO

Oh my... I so want that Captain Toad Lamp! :D

But I already spent most of my stars on the Majora's Mask one... which is awesome to be fair.

Still though... :(

I was on the site mere hours ago to claim my 50 free Birthday stars - sad to think that's the last time that'll happen - and this wasn't on there so it must have literally just been added.

While I was sorting through my games, digging out all the manuals etc I actually found a few possibly usable console and accessory pin codes which may turn out to be usable if I didn't already redeem them, I think now is the time to find out, sorry Paper Mario but it's time for another tea break! :)

Not using my points on that. Maybe for someone who loves lamp. I have enough for 7,500 maybe 8,000. Haven't added them all up, but I want to use them on something truly special.

Club Nintendo officially ends for the Yanks tomorrow. What's the message? While one light is extinguished, another one lights the way?

Holding out for the coaster sets or maybe the Luigi diorama. Was gutted to miss out on that the first time.

Same here, the Captain Toad lamp looks fantastic but I'm holding out for the coasters.