NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

How would they be more valuable?!?! Bizarre thinking!!!

I'm tempted to get some games (is it me or are F Zero Maximum Velocity and Metroid Fusion disproportionately cheap?), but you can pay for these games with a few quid, I don't want to miss out on some physical items you can't get otherwise....

Went with Return of Samus for my last 1100 points. Was never gonna be anything else coming along.

Over 3000 points for some of the GBA VC titles though? :blank:

The value in cash of those titles is £6.29

Whereas some of the soundtracks they have had up there for 3000 points tend to be valued at around £15-£20

I think I'll hold out in case we get the Mario Kart 8 soundtrack as I feel that would be better value for your points/money. : peace:

I have to agree, I also came to post that:

Metroid Fusion = 1800

Zelda The Minish Cap = 3900

Both GBA games so where or what's the logic?

Yeah they're overpriced but we're getting nearer the end date when we'll get absolutely nothing with our points.

I'm hoping the pricing of the games aren't a sign of things to come with whatever they're replacing Club Nintendo with.

I'm saving my stars. VC games I can get at any time, that Mario Kart 8 soundtrack CD though? No way is that gonna be made available again!

I'm saving my stars. VC games I can get at any time, that Mario Kart 8 soundtrack CD though? No way is that gonna be made available again!

You could buy it off Ebay that's if we get it over here. My Smash Bros. CD soundtrack arrived yesterday and it didn't cost a fortune. But yes physical merchandise would be better than digital downloads although in say that some of what's on Club Nintendo is rubbish, none worse than that Super Mario hat.

Minish Cap is apparently the 3DS Ambassador version which might interest some people.

After my initial excitement, I think I'll wait for the MK8 soundtrack or something better. There's a good chance we'll get it and Sam's post above makes sense.

I've been trying to get Metroid Fusion since these went up and still no luck. The site is bollocksed.

Minish Cap is apparently the 3DS Ambassador version which might interest some people.

It's mislabelled. Click it and it tells you it's the Wii U one

It's mislabelled. Click it and it tells you it's the Wii U one

It's been pulled now anyway.

Hopefully these download codes will stay available until the very end of Club Nintendo, so there's something to spend stars on in the event that no more actual items are added.

Just gimme that MK8 CD, Nintendo! :bouncy:

BTW, when the hell did Wii Street U become a paid download!? :o That's mental. :blank:

Yeah, I'm waiting to see if any physical stuff goes up then sweep up some digital games at the very end!

Is the Mario Kart 8 DLC still on there? I can't seem to find it...

Yes it's still there for 2100 points. Click on download codes, scroll to the 3rd page and it's second from the left on the top.

Really annoyed about my codes being expired. Pokemon Pearl is still fine it seems and that came out in 2007 but all my Professor Layton codes are no good despite being newer games. In fact all my codes are newer than Pearl. Thanks Nintendo.

Edited by Wii

Went and caught up with all of my digital surveys, ended up with enough stars to get Mario World.

It's quite amazing that @Wii had codes from DS games still around. You really are desperate for free stuff, huh?

Went and caught up with all of my digital surveys, ended up with enough stars to get Mario World.

It's quite amazing that @Wii had codes from DS games still around. You really are desperate for free stuff, huh?

Ever since the expiry date came in with the points I've avoided using them where possible and I hate the surveys for every single game. You know my age, you know I'm male, you know I'm an advanced gamer. It's not going to change from one game to the next so why ask me every single time?

The DS games I didn't mind getting rid of but now I've blighted the cards and all for nothing. The NSMB one is especially annoying as it's still valid but says I've typed it in wrong maybe which I haven't and the code was never used as I only scratched it today. I still have plenty of other codes for Wii and Wii U, some I won't mind using either but the first party stuff I'll keep those scratch cards most likely.

I've talked before about how both my Wii U NNID's have the same e-mail address but I don't get any points for all my downloaded games on the second Wii U which I use most, so all those points are sitting in limbo. Sent e-mails to Nintendo about it. Think I got a response? Fat chance.

Edited by Wii

My Metroid Other M code was expired :( Still managed add a few more I had knocking about to bring my total up to 7000.

I've got enough new games to be getting on with so I'll wait for a little while before deciding what to download (hoping the Hyrule Warriors DLC is added!)

I just don't understand their pricing system, Mario and Luigi is under 1800 but Advance Wars is 3900? Has AW been released more recently? Is it a better seller so they'd rather people pay actual money for it over stars?

I've got 4290 points to use and no idea what to spend them on.

NES Remix 2600

Super Mario Land 1100

Super Mario Kart 2100

Pullblox 3400

Might hold off for a bit longer.

Registrered some of my older games and got 2750 points - unfortunately all of my previously registrered points were gone since they were too old - and I think I'm gonna spend them on Link's Awakening. Never had the chance to play that and well, I can't get any physical items from Club Nintendo as I don't live in the UK so this might be for the better. Need to find out what to get for the last 1150 points, though. Thinking about getting Super Mario Land as I've also never played that.

Ah, to hell with it, went for LA and then with 1150 to spare for now. Just gonna finish up Majora's Mask and then continue to wake up Link.

Edited by MindFreak

Just registered all of my games - have over 4000 points but don't really know what to spend them on. Do you think they'll add any physical worth while items in the future, or is that gonna be it now?

Dunno what to use them on anyway!

I've got a choice between Pikmin Short Movies or a couple of Panorama Views. Is the Rio Carnival one good?

By the way, if it's a download code, why do they ask for your physical address?

Panorama Views are fun for about 3 minutes. Pikmin Short Movies are fun for 30 minutes.

I've got a choice between Pikmin Short Movies or a couple of Panorama Views. Is the Rio Carnival one good?

By the way, if it's a download code, why do they ask for your physical address?

I think it's because you are buying something, but Nintendo haven't yet figured the difference between a digital and physical order.