NEurope
Serebii

Stars Catalogue/Updates

The coasters, single ones, are on sale for about £20 each via eBay. I think Club Nintendo Japan had them available before... Maybe check the auction pics for quality if you're worried.

I'm really torn. I wanted the coasters, but their 2/2,500 arrangement is off putting and now the MK trophies are there... but getting one or two (at the cost of all my remaining Stars) means I'll go on a quest to get them all.

Maybe the Luigi diorama will show up soon, I'd probably grab that over anything else on there at the moment if it was priced reasonably.

So 5000 stars = £80? though I don't think I would be willing to pay £20 for a coaster.

Noob here, do you think the coasters will be the coolest thing they have before it goes away? I'm worried about holding on til the end and there being nothing, or nothing affordable.

Edit: I'm not really interested in ornamental objects like trophies or figures (posters not included), or soundtracks.

Edited by Shorty

I'm in a similar position, I took the coasters because I think most of the other stuff would just be me getting them because I wouldn't want to waste stars.

Looking back I got a metroid poster years ago, it's still in it's tube.. got the gc gba adapter too, which now that the gc is dead is a bit of a waste.. apart from those I have fridge magnets, playing cards.. and the early access to the ds. So all in all not terrible I don't think

Accidentally won a Luigi's Mansion 2 diorama after putting in an offer on eBay. Guess the buyer had an auto-accept.

Ah well, at least that's one less item to worry about coming back onto the catalogue now.

Luigi Diorama and Zelda Pouch are up. 7,000 Stars for Luigi and 4,000 for the pouch.

I think the diorama is one of the coolest things Club Nintendo has produced. It's well worth the asking Stars.

I think the diorama is one of the coolest things Club Nintendo has produced. It's well worth the asking Stars.

yeah, i'm glad they bought it back before they completely closed the stars catalog.

There isnt much left I can get with my 650 stars that I actually want but I'm hoping that Club Nintendo coin ends up being something like 500, because I'd like to get that too.

CNQZsgtWcAA5iPb.jpg

This Kirby Blanket is now available in the Club Nintendo Stars Catalogue! http://ntdo.co.uk/2m

5472-55da4a26c8203.png

Match with Mario!

Match up the pairs in this Super Mario card game! This set includes 60 cards, each adorned with a Super Mario-themed design. Box measures approximately 13.3cm x 13.3cm x 1.3cm. Cards measure approximately 6cm x 6cm. Box and cards made of paper.

A lot of those card matching designs would make great wallpapers for your desktop or phone.

I really hope they carry on with the physical rewards in this new loyalty scheme they're building.

CNf3OhGWsAARW8K.jpg:large

Just appeared outta nowhere. 3,000 Stars.

Seems almost cruel to spring this on everyone so late in the game.

CNf3OhGWsAARW8K.jpg:large

Just appeared outta nowhere. 3,000 Stars.

Seems almost cruel to spring this on everyone so late in the game.

Damn it :(

I hope that the "N-box" rumour is true, and that it will be full of leftover Stars Catalogue stuff.

I hope that the "N-box" rumour is true, and that it will be full of leftover Stars Catalogue stuff.

Pretty certain it will be. The rate things are going at the moment, there's gonna be quite a lot left over when the scheme ends. I can't see them doing a clearance thing.

Pretty certain it will be. The rate things are going at the moment, there's gonna be quite a lot left over when the scheme ends. I can't see them doing a clearance thing.

Excuse my ignorance, but what's this "N-Box" rumour?

Excuse my ignorance, but what's this "N-Box" rumour?

No worries, I think this article should cover what's known so far.

The Club Nintendo leftover contents is just speculation at this stage.

Yes, that's the one. Zavvi do their own "Z-box" thing with random tat, and there's a rumour that a Nintendo one will start next month.

I will check if my parrents have kept the paper with code from my FIFA game. I have offered it already, no one asked for it.

The coin isn't the best looking, but it'll be a nice keepsake. Ordered that alongside the endings soundtrack CD last week. Will scrape together whatever other stars I can for perhaps one final order of something in a few weeks.

Glad I didn't splurge all my Stars a few weeks ago like I almost did. Pleased the coin is 'only' 2000. Picked that up, and the endings CD. Spent my remaining 500 on the hanafuda 3DS theme.

On top of the Captain Toad lamp, was it worth the last 7 years of religiously hoarding all my Club Nintendo slips waiting for this very situation? Yes. Yes it was.

Not really bothered by the coin, and probably won't listen to the soundtracks. Unsure what to spend my 5500 stars on. Maybe the Zelda carry case. Maybe a Mario Kart trophy (are they any good, or just cheap tat?) I really don't know!