N-Europe

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Serebii

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed they usually get added at 11pm- 12am and 11am - 12pm.

usually starts with 100 points, then 10 minutes later 1000 then after that 500 and 300.

That's how I got mine logging on around those times :)

Guest Captain Falcon
how often do points get added, once a day? once a week?

They get added several times a day, but like someone pointed out in one of the other threads, there is no consistancy in the updates. That and they last barely five minutes.

I luckily got a 1000 point card yesterday and now I'm 50 points short of been able to redeem any more, though I still have about 20 star point codes I now have a reason to use.

Which is why I will still check and if I see them, I will post here to notify other users.

OMG, I actually was online at the same time points were availible, first time ever, it was like finding one of those legendary Pokemon that run around the map, like the Legendary Dog in Gold/Silver, one 100 points is all that was on, but hey I gotta spend these stars.... how many can you buy a day... i think i read it was reduced to one card a day... i shall be pissed if 1000 came online next :heh:

EDIT:

Ah for frack sake, just hit the refresh button and 1000 points are there, try to buy and it won't let me....fine, i'll be watching the bloody point shop like a hawk tomorrow evening

OMG, I actually was online at the same time points were availible, first time ever, it was like finding one of those legendary Pokemon that run around the map, like the Legendary Dog in Gold/Silver, one 100 points is all that was on, but hey I gotta spend these stars.... how many can you buy a day... i think i read it was reduced to one card a day... i shall be pissed if 1000 came online next :heh:

EDIT:

Ah for frack sake, just hit the refresh button and 1000 points are there, try to buy and it won't let me....fine, i'll be watching the bloody point shop like a hawk tomorrow evening

Yeah, I always waited and refreshed for a few seconds after I see a 100 point one in order to determine if they're adding more

Kudos on the reference btw lol