NEurope
ReZourceman

What Position Do You Sleep In?

Admit it, you just want to see me in my nighty.

Look like you found out ReZourceman plan. :shakehead

Look like you found out ReZourceman plan. :shakehead

Thats not a bad thing. I've seen pictures of Rokhed in the image gallery, I am very impressed. I for one am in favour of Rokhed's illustration.

Currently, on my bed, with a pillow under my right knee as my leg is in plaster upto my fucking bollocks (nearly). Most uncomfortable ever.

Normally fall asleep on my front, or on my side, or splashed out all over the bed. My body normally likes to surprise me how I wake up

:(

I always face the door, not matter which way i sleep.

If i'm sharing with someone i sleep facing away from the door.

I dont usually sleep the right way up in bed (head to the head board), i usually sleep the other way round.

i would quite enjoy that...pix please ^_^

Thats not a bad thing. I've seen pictures of Rokhed in the image gallery, I am very impressed. I for one am in favour of Rokhed's illustration.

I too would like to see you in your nightie rokhed!

I'll get a few done at bedtime tonight.

I usually sleep lying on my front, but once I start to settle, I tend to rest on my left side. Sometimes I rest on my right side, but that messes up my ear for some reason, and I end up having trouble hearing out of it if I do that.

On a big pile of money surrounded by beautiful women.

Back in reality it's alone, naked, in whatever position I happen to crumple into. Could be back to front, upside down, inside out, over the top or under and out.

Man on top.

Oh, sorry. Um... on my back, arm across my forehead. Then I change from left side to right side during the night.

I sleep in many positions, quite often just sitting in my chair with my head lying over the back (result is a stiff neck...). But my most common way of sleeping I guess is just lying on my right side, on the bed with one arm on top of the pillow and the other beneath it.

Just so no arguments are started, i'm putting them in a spoiler box...

Just so no arguments are started, i'm putting them in a spoiler box...

It was the nipple, wasn't it?

I'm sure it's very comfy rokhed :p

I sleep on either side. I sometimes try and lie flat on my stomach but it never works. I like flat pillows too. Big ones hurt my neck.

And me asleep in bed.

sleepinguz4.jpg

hehehe!! this one's awesome!!!

i go to sleep in a fairly normal "curled up with my blanket over me" kinda position, but i wake up in a different position each time... so i have no idea how i *sleep* O_o probably hanging from the ceiling or something... *shrug*

Apparently... I don't move when i'm asleep. At all.

Which seems right, since i always wake up in the same position i go to sleep in. Kinda weird really.

i guess i must get up and do a dance or something cause i always end up in a TOTALLY different position. plus, same as coolness... i sleep the wrong way up on my bed..... but that's only due to LAN cable length (or lack thereof) vs. internet socket position.

but that's only due to LAN cable length (or lack thereof) vs. internet socket position.

You could just buy a longer ethernet cable from Akihabra (sp) or something... I bet you could get one with little lights along it! Oh oh, it'd be like Christmas.

As promised, me in my nighty.

nightylg6.jpg

And me asleep in bed.

sleepinguz4.jpg

Oh fuck yes. Truely a hero. I rate 9/10, lacked nudes, but chances are this forum wont accept that.

I sleep in a fetal to semi-fetal position, all curled up usually. Although I move about 2000 times during the night.

Oh fuck yes. Truely a hero. I rate 9/10, lacked nudes, but chances are this forum wont accept that.

Nothing I personally don't wish to see (with no offence Rokhed), but not something thats breaking the rules or anything.

Sorry darling, I don't do naked any more.

There are some XXX rated pics of me around the internet if you know where to look though.:wink: