N-Europe

Coke or Pepsi

conzer16

What does N-E prefer?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What does N-E prefer?

How did you even come up with that?

It's treating the verb "to drink" as following the same pattern as "to eat", so you get a +en to the infinitive in the present perfect. This sort of thing happens all the time... a friend of mine mistakenly said "suck" as the past tense of "seek" the other day. :heh: The past tense of "catch" used to be "catched", but it followed "teached/taught" and changed to "caught".

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything, but then again I was thinking about nothing. And then my mom came in, and I didn't even know she was there. She called my name and I didn't hear her and then she started screaming “Mike, Mike!” And I go “what? Whats the matter?” She goes “whats the matter with you?” I go “theres nothing wrong, mom.” Shes all “don't tell me that! You're on drugs!” I go “no mom I'm not on drugs. I'm ok, I'm just thinking, you know? Why don't you get me a Pepsi?” She goes “No! You're on drugs!” I go “mom, I'm ok. I'm just thinking.” She goes “No! You're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't be acting that way!” I go “mom, just get me a Pepsi! Please, all I want is a Pepsi!” And she wouldn't give it to me! All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me! Just a Pepsi!

Having voted in this poll and seeing the results, I can quite confidently conclude that the majority of the N-Europe forums are supermassive losers with silly taste buds.

In sum: Pepsi, you fools!!

compilation_supermassive_tour_vol12.jpg

These men agree with your choice of wording.

I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything, but then again I was thinking about nothing. And then my mom came in, and I didn't even know she was there. She called my name and I didn't hear her and then she started screaming “Mike, Mike!†And I go “what? Whats the matter?†She goes “whats the matter with you?†I go “theres nothing wrong, mom.†Shes all “don't tell me that! You're on drugs!†I go “no mom I'm not on drugs. I'm ok, I'm just thinking, you know? Why don't you get me a Pepsi?†She goes “No! You're on drugs!†I go “mom, I'm ok. I'm just thinking.†She goes “No! You're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't be acting that way!†I go “mom, just get me a Pepsi! Please, all I want is a Pepsi!†And she wouldn't give it to me! All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me! Just a Pepsi!

I wager that you (and I) wouldn't have ever heard that song if it wasn't on Guitar Hero 2.

"With people I feel you're either one or the other, you're either a democrat or a republican. You're either a Coke... Coca Cola person or you're a Pepsi person, one or the other. I'm a Coke person. I was over at my managers house the other day and I went into the fridge to get a drink and all that was in there was Pepsi and I was like 'Hey Mike, you know I'm coming over, you know I like Coke, why don't you pick up a six pack?' And about a week ago I went to the movies, I saw The Kingdom, and I asked the person behind the counter 'Can I get a Coke?' and the lady behind... the bitch behind the counter says 'Is Pepsi okay?' And I felt like, if I wanted Coke... if I wanted a Pepsi I would've said Pepsi."

Tim Heidecker. Coke Or Pepsi.