NEurope
marcel

MadWorld

I can't really tell what's going on in this, I find it actually looks uncelar with that graphical style, it all does little for me. Dunno why, as it's looks to be a good exclusive

Got a source on that?

No sauce my brother, was a generic question to the masses. I saw one picture that says: "Deathwatch Ranking Match"... Please god. :sad:

No sauce my brother, was a generic question to the masses. I saw one picture that says: "Deathwatch Ranking Match"... Please god. :sad:

thats kinda the point of the game. you kill a load of people, then you fight a boss. kinda like a no more heros thing.

thats kinda the point of the game. you kill a load of people, then you fight a boss. kinda like a no more heros thing.

So surely there is space for an online mode. If there is, then SOLD. Right now I'm winging it. Not too sure.

So surely there is space for an online mode. If there is, then SOLD. Right now I'm winging it. Not too sure.

If you think that there's any chance of an online mode then I think you must have a screw, or three, missing. Zero chance for this one.

If you think that there's any chance of an online mode then I think you must have a screw, or three, missing. Zero chance for this one.

I'm sure I read somewhere that there might be online leader boards for the Mini Games (Man-darts etc.) But yeah other than that I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I'm sure I read somewhere that there might be online leader boards for the Mini Games (Man-darts etc.) But yeah other than that I wouldn't get your hopes up.

tell me about it! I've written a long-ish post over on the play-on Wii thread about this and how great certain games would be if we had online modes.

tell me about it! I've written a long-ish post over on the play-on Wii thread about this and how great certain games would be if we had online modes.

Yeah some games would benefit from some sort of online play, but not too sure if this will be one of those titles to be honest. Maybe some sort of co-op would work, but any sort of competitive online mode would just end up being a tacked on "duel" mode. With all the lag that online beat em ups suffer from.

Think they've hit the nail on the head with the online leaderboards as a competive online thing. But I'd rather they concerntrated on getting a polished single player experience, as I think that's what this game is all about.

Yeah some games would benefit from some sort of online play, but not too sure if this will be one of those titles to be honest. Maybe some sort of co-op would work, but any sort of competitive online mode would just end up being a tacked on "duel" mode. With all the lag that online beat em ups suffer from.

Think they've hit the nail on the head with the online leaderboards as a competive online thing. But I'd rather they concerntrated on getting a polished single player experience, as I think that's what this game is all about.

Well one of the things that really pisses me off is Nintendo's half arsed approach to the simple things like online leaderboards. Link's crossbow training - what a game, absolutely loved it, but online leaderboards and the ability to send your scores to your friends would have been such an easy inclusion and made it sooo much more enjoyable and competitive. Lazy lazy lazy.

US site online

Welcome to Varrigan City

Driven into quarantine and chaos by the outbreak of a deadly virus, ‘survival of the fittest’ takes on a whole new meaning as trapped citizens are pitted against each other in the gruesome sports show, ‘Death Watch’.

Play as Jack and fight to death as he battles to win the ultimate prize – his life.

Wallpapers

One

Two

Three

i am so going to buy this one i where planning to buy it even without online play when they revealed online support then it can only get better :D

because the wii really needs online support right now feels kinda dead over there

I agree that the graphic style looks a tad messy, but once you've seen it in motion the character really comes forward from the rest of the graphics and it actually looks quite beautiful. With the blood and all.

The art style is looking amazing in trailers, pictures just don't do it justice.

Can't believe GT have censored the video. wtf ??

Yeah wtf? I've put my non minor age, and get censorship from website that's suppose to understand artistic freedom in gaming. I want them to censor next time AVGN takes a dump on a NES cartridge.

I hope this doesn't affect anything in the game.

Looks like the trailer was designed to be that way since you see a lot of blood and severed limbs anyway and I like it the way it is.

Also it looks amazing cannot wait to play it.

I don't think GT did the censoring....

Looks like the trailer was designed to be that way since you see a lot of blood and severed limbs anyway and I like it the way it is.

Also it looks amazing cannot wait to play it.

LOL yeah my thoughts exactly. Think some people jumped down GT's throat for no reason. Game looks awesome, and is one reason to get my wii back from my friend.

Anyone worried that the actual game will be like that? Similar to manhunts censoring!?

The game looks incredible, but censored it will just be awful!