N-Europe

Heroes Season 3 *Beware of Spoilers*

Dante

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY'RE COMING TO GET YOU, BARBARA!

What about that Irish Girl? Is she pretty much gone?

and West? bring back West. :p

I liked Monica however she was good and I'm just a general fan of closer for characters no matter how big or small they are!

I like Ali Larter's characters... just the stories never go anywhere. :)

WEST?!! That's a joke right?!!

Apparently they were gonna bring Irish back in Season 2 somehow, but with the writers strike and the changes they had to make accordingly, they didn't!

Nikki [with DL and Micah] was good in Season 1. But since then Nikki and especially Tracey have been boring and pointless!

WEST?!! That's a joke right?!!

Apparently they were gonna bring Irish back in Season 2 somehow, but with the writers strike and the changes they had to make accordingly, they didn't!

Nikki [with DL and Micah] was good in Season 1. But since then Nikki and especially Tracey have been boring and pointless!

Haha, yes that is a joke. :D From the very first moment West was on screen I got annoyed... he creeped me out. So are you an alien or a robot?

*shudders*

I forget what happened to him? :)

Okay Thanks Shadow/Retro Link. I liked that Irish Girl I thought she would have been good. Stupid writers strike!

I'm kinda glad the Irish girl was forgotten about, while I do like to see Irish characters in shows, I hate that god aweful "Hollywood" Irish accent... it;s an accent created by hollywood that does not exist anywhere on this island.

Prolly the only good Irish character in a sci-fi show was Chief O'Brien on Star Trek played by Colm Meaney, mainly cuz he is Irish and just spoke like he normally would... and the character was prolly the first Irish character on TV not portrayed as a drunken fool :heh:

I'm kinda glad the Irish girl was forgotten about, while I do like to see Irish characters in shows, I hate that god aweful "Hollywood" Irish accent... it;s an accent created by hollywood that does not exist anywhere on this island.

Prolly the only good Irish character in a sci-fi show was Chief O'Brien on Star Trek played by Colm Meaney, mainly cuz he is Irish and just spoke like he normally would... and the character was prolly the first Irish character on TV not portrayed as a drunken fool :heh:

I've heard Irish people speak like that in real life...

I've heard Irish people speak like that in real life...

Really? Whereabouts they from?

Either way all those Irish characters in Season 2 were from Cork... trust me not a one had a Cork accent, this is easy to spot cuz they can be understood, unlike actual Cork people, haha, :heh:

j/k

Anyway, back on topic.... roughly when is the 2nd half of the season to start? This month? Next month?

Yeah to be fair they've not really used either of their characters (or any) much and they've become stale. I don't blame them. Particularly Hayden. I mean she was one of the stars of Bring It On 3. She has the world at her feet. THE WORLD!

Yeah to be fair they've not really used either of their characters (or any) much and they've become stale. I don't blame them. Particularly Hayden. I mean she was one of the stars of Bring It On 3. She has the world at her feet. THE WORLD!

They made a Bring it On 3? I didn't even know there was a Bring It On 2:heh:

There was such potential with so many of the characters after Season 1, but so few [if any] have gone anywhere!

Hana Gitelman, the woman who teamed up with Noah, Matt and Ted Sprague to bring down the Company's isotope tracking system, had an awesome power. Unfortunately they went and killed her off in some satellite-destruction mission to end the webcomic stories to season 1.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!