NEurope
Mr. Bananagrabber

CUBE Magazine Discontinued

I never liked CUBE much but what can you expect with only a couple big cube games left and Revolution coming soon. It shall be back under a new name :wink:

I just happened to notice that Yamcha's Location on that forum is Meik's from here, you theif.

Oh and about the mag, boo hoo.

Cry more noob, shit now im at it.

EDIT: You quickly changed that son!

I just happened to notice that Yamcha's Location on that forum is Meik's from here, you theif.

Oh and about the mag, boo hoo.

Cry more noob, shit now im at it.

EDIT: You quickly changed that son!

I just wanted to be popular :(

Boo hoo wah etc. Is HM down for you aswell?

wow that not good since NGC magazine sells LESS...so could that be gone soon?

Also that thread mentions the official Nintendo magazine license is up for grabs.

In the age of the internet I doubt we will have many gaming magazines in the near future...

Its probably going to reappear as Revolution mag. They're too expensive here so I dont care. And there's this thing called the Internet...

Im sad that cube mag stopped, i dont read many anymore but i used to get every issue. its ashame its finished :(

I never liked this mag, but is sad to see a gcn magazine disapearing....Well I hope NGC will continue for long years.

NGC should stay as it's published by Future as their pretty damn stable and have been stealing Paragons magazines over time so they can set up a monopoly on the gaming magazine business which means they can set prices high and we are forced to buy them if we want magazines as there are no alternatives...

Or are they just saying it's shut down and REVO will be launched around the launch date as that is what I suspect. Probably pretty hard to fill a Gaemcube magazine when it's basically dead minue s a few shinninh releases.

I stopped buying CUBE AGES ago, purely because it has hardly any good information in it! and there just isn't enough CUBE games i'm interested in now!

I really like Gamesmaster though! :)

I think I've only got 1 CUBE mag. And about 3/4 NGCs The rest of mine are NOMs; Will start getting EDGE soon though!!

NOM is teh suxor. I thought only ten year olds read that pap. CUBE was a decent mag, free DVD and everything...I'm going to buy the last issue like.

NOM is teh suxor. I thought only ten year olds read that pap. CUBE was a decent mag, free DVD and everything...I'm going to buy the last issue like.

they've had the best, sickest joke I've ever heard though :wink:

they've had the best, sickest joke I've ever heard though :wink:

Which joke is that?

I have to admit laughing at their (NOMs) Verdict comment for Donkey Kong country 3 for the GBA:

The appeal was always the graphics. Be honest. Now the looks have faded, you can see she was never that interesting in the first place. Fat bitch.

Shame to see the number of Nintendo magazines dwindling, yet we seem to have 5 or 6 magazines popping up for the Xbox 360, a console which doesnt have a user base yet.

I got bored reading all of the official Nintendo mags years ago. I just read Egde and Games TM for the better quality articles. Anything I read in NOM, NGC or CUBE is just the stuff from the net but a month late. I'm not really fussed about games magazines unless they give you a demo disc, which Nintendo one's never do. Demos in the future are likely to be done through the Rev. download service, so I deffinately won't be buying these magazines.

Which joke is that?

I have to admit laughing at their (NOMs) Verdict comment for Donkey Kong country 3 for the GBA:

The appeal was always the graphics. Be honest. Now the looks have faded, you can see she was never that interesting in the first place. Fat bitch.

It was about Weepinbell!!!....Think about it :wink:

HHMMNN This gets me thinking, Why don't we have a Handheld gaming magazine, I'm sure there is a market for one. One that covers GBA, DS, PSP and to whatever extent they deem neccesary, Gizmondo.

I only read Edge for the interesting articles and, well, its a well designed magazine, the best out there. It just looks damn pretty and everytime I see it I have to buy it!

GamesTM never appealed to me in the slightest. I bought it once to see what it is like and never really enjoyed it.

I just picked up issue 52 but there was no metion in the actual mag that its the last one... so there will be loadsa people lookin for it nxt month!! im glad i wont be one of them

Yeah, I reckon there's definitely room in the market for a handheld magazine. I always used to buy GB Advance, Total Advance, etc. when they were about.

I've only recently started buying magazines like CUBE, NOM and NGC because I bought a GameCube to go with my DS and GBA. Didn't bother buying them before because half the mag wasn't relevant to me!

I also picked up the last ever issue of CUBE today so will post game scores later when I get home from work for those interested.