NEurope
Mr. Bananagrabber

CUBE Magazine Discontinued

:heh: I never really did like Cube.... but it just seemed as if they were putting they're act back together, like with their new look DVD. Shame all that efforts gone to waste.... And with NOM goin over to Future (NOOOO!!!), I think I'll just go for Edge now...

Dunno if anyone subscribed to CUBE and hasn't received a letter from Highbury yet but I was reading on another forum that you can switch your subscription to either GamesTM, Xbox 360 magazine or Go Play, or get a refund for the remaining issues.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone still had a complete set of the Mario Magnets that were given away with NOM and the Stars Catalogue some time ago? If so, I was wondering if you would be good enough to scan a picture of them all and post it up for everyone (if you have a scanner of course) If you dont know what I mean here is a link to an completed auction for them:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8233819902&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Unfortunately the pic in the auction isnt really clear enough for my purposes.

The reason I ask is because I unfortunately I never managed to get a set :red: , but I really like the pics so I though if I could get a scan of them I thought that I could print them out onto some sticker paper, cut them up, and hey presto! I have myself a set of Mario Stickers to adorn my games cupboard!

I dont know if this is really the right place to be putting this, so I hope its ok, I didnt really want to make a new thread for it. Thanks everyone :)

Yea i agree, all CUBE done was advitise Datel products like Action Replay etc which are just well, Crap? im sure/Know they had a arangment with them.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone still had a complete set of the Mario Magnets that were given away with NOM and the Stars Catalogue some time ago? If so, I was wondering if you would be good enough to scan a picture of them all and post it up for everyone (if you have a scanner of course) If you dont know what I mean here is a link to an completed auction for them:-

I might be able to scan my set. They have yellowed a bit though.

I liked that mag.

I have every issue since 11th. But I forgot to get the last one. Yawn... this sucks, I guess I'll have to start searching it from second hand shops.

Btw. Are you sure it's cancelled? Couldn't they just being changing the name for the Revolution.

EDIT:

I just found this: http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/?p=161

This means that I'll have to wait for some Revo mags and choose from them.

Btw. Are you sure it's cancelled? Couldn't they just being changing the name for the Revolution.

Nope, it's definitely been cancelled - it happened in November. Some of the CUBE staff posted on another forum about all the details.

CUBE was published by Highbury who are in severe financial difficulties - think they're on the verge of going bankrupt.

You might be able to find a copy of the last issue (#52) if you look in newsagents - they might still have it on the shelves.

Oh. btw, I live in Finland and the 52th issue was taken off the shelves December 25th. I think I'll ask from the importer first, if nothing I'll search from second hand stores.