Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

You're right.

And the problem wouldn't be just that, we would be back to the Square 1, cause we could trust as must as Chairdriver.

Hum, Eenuh is right, tough, i guess we will find out about Chairdriver soon enough. But i still think that something feels weird in the whole thing.

So... what can we do now?

As i said before, there's the possibility of killing Shino to discover if he's in fact from Mafia, and if he is, Lynch Chairdriver the night later.

Even if he is playing us, I doubt he'll start off by saying that someone who is evil is good. It would be too obvious and label both of them when Chairdriver steers us wrong.

Chairdriver: are there any circumstances in which your information could be wrong, or in which your power doesn't work? Or is this game too "simplistic" for stuff like that?

Screw it. Maase you keep talking and talking and the more you do, the less I trust you. We have no info really (until we find out about chairdriver) and we need to lynch someone. Learn when to keep quiet.

Vote: Maase.

Guest Maase

Nop, im thinking and expressing my ideas in the game, something that all of you should do, instead of waiting for the Mafia to kill you.

Also, im a Doctor, so the ones who will be screwed are you, not me.

This is a warning, believe me, you don't want a Doctor killed in a Bare Bones Mafia.

Now, continuing in my toughts:

-I still think that there are only three possible reasons for the sudden movement of Chairdriver, right when he started the game:

A) Chairdriver is defending himself so he can remain as winner in Townie, this is the most probable one.

B) Chairdriver is in fact a Cop, but i think that it was stupid to say that Shino is good, and that now the Doctors will have more one to protect instantly. This combined with the fact that one doctor will be gone tonight, makes me think that Chairdriver made a bad move.

C) Chairdriver is from Mafia, he's either defending Shino, who's from Mafia too, or telling members who aren't from Mafia, that are most problably good, this would be a great move in my opinion.

Hum... im stuck.

Vote: No Lynch

Someone to add something?

Ups, sorry for the Double Post, didn't see the Cube Post:

Cube: You're right, that's what i was thinkin right now in Option C

But, i don't believe there are false investigators in one Bare Bones Mafia game, i tought there were only Mafia members, some Cops, some Doctors and nothing else.

That's what i tought of Bare Bones Mafia

Experience has shown us that Maase is never evil. He's just easy to lynch.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Maase was a "must be lynched to win" role in FmkII.

Some things need to be said, though. This game is "Bare Bones". Just a simple Investigator (or two), and just a simple Protector (or two) is all we have for help. No quirky twists in those roles. Even the mafiosos are powerless (sans the whole killing thing). Talking will define this game.

Shino is not 100% good. He could be the Godfather, remember.

Anyway, because chair is right about this:

Vote: Thunderer

Guest Maase

Jonnas, im not evil, i can assure you that.

Im a doctor, and as you said, this is a game where we have to talk and express ideas, not a game where we sit and wait for information in our table.

THING, PEOPLE!!!

Camon, we are having a huge debate, instead of insulting me, let's start thinking about anything we can.

I'l protect myself (if that's possible)

If that isn't possible, then i'l expect help from another Doctor :)

To the doctors out there, i promisse i'l protect Chairdriver (grrr), please protect me

Guest Maase
Night 1 is over.

---

Throughout the night, there were several reports of shuffling around. Unfortunately, the R&B fan of the village had his headphones turned up too loud; and the mafia were trying to sleep. (Fair enough, right?)

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU are no more!"

scubahood is dead. He was a good guy.

He was found hanging from his headphones which were surprisingly sturdy, in some barn.

Elsewhere, detectives detected and protectors protected.

---

Day 2 starts..now.

This and the fact there are 37 freakin players, leads me to believie that there are more Doctors out there :)

This and the fact there are 37 freakin players, leads me to believie that there are more Doctors out there :)

Yeah but now one of them needs to constantly be protecting you, while they could've been out protecting other people. =/

Plus it's impossible for them to know who is protecting who, so it's possible they might all be focusing on you now. >.<;

Yeah and we need every single one of them.

I can´t really say that your lying or telling the truth but judging from other games you always have a convenient lie that makes you seem too important to be lynched.

Not gonna vote yet, just saying I think your lying

Guest Maase

Damn, i commited the same damn mistake that i said Chairdriver not to do.

Eenuh, i'l guess the doctors will have to play by instinct.

Shino, im not lying, i am in fact one of your protectors, the one who can save you guys from death, and i made everything not to tell i was a doctor, but you would lynch me, so i had to try this.

The fact that Maase is so easily getting votes just leads me to believe he's not a mafioso, and the mafiosos will just try to lynch him, because it's that damn easy. If he was a mafioso, I'm sure his buddies would defend him.

If he's evil, I'll eat my own hat.

The fact that Maase is so easily getting votes just leads me to believe he's not a mafioso, and the mafiosos will just try to lynch him, because it's that damn easy. If he was a mafioso, I'm sure his buddies would defend him.

I agree.. people seem to be lynching him for being himself...

I think that the person who started this charade should be investigated tonight.

Guest Maase

Hey!!! What do you mean by lynching me for being mysef? :'(

But i can assure you im not a Mafioso.

As i asked before, i will protect Chairdriver, an i hope someone protects me, please?

Well, anyway:

If he was a mafioso, I'm sure his buddies would defend him.

The fact that Maase is so easily getting votes just leads me to believe he's not a mafioso, and the mafiosos will just try to lynch him, because it's that damn easy.If he was a mafioso, I'm sure his buddies would defend him.

I agree.. people seem to be lynching him for being himself...

I think that the person who started this charade should be investigated tonight.

Are we playing this game now?

I must be connected to him because I disagree with what is going on.

A fool proof strategy that comes up in every game and is always correct.

Right?

If we´re gonna play like that we might just as well lynch people based on a dice roll for all the good it might too.

It´s because of stuff like this that these games have way too much sheep voting and people keeping silent the whole because if they agree with the wrong person they might be stamped as a bad guy.

So if Maase ends up being good we can lynch you because you were wrong?

And if you end up being good you can lynch me for being wrong and then you can lynch the person who pushed the point to lynch me for being wrong.

People also need to incorporate that (shockingly) people can be wrong and lynching people just because of something like that is just lazy work.

But if you can take that fact add some inconsistencies to that player, faulty stories and exposed lies then we have something to work with.

And I´m not saying that Maase is either good or evil I´m just saying that people are rushing it too much.