N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but I wasn't on my PC yesterday so I didn't have my awesome chart thingy (which is awesome and I must show you after the game is finished :D)

---

Day 13 is over.

---

The town...or, what was left of it, stood up in unison, looking at Zell on his chair, quivering like a baby. A spokesperson for the town stepped forward:

"Zell! We have decided that we believe you are part of the Mafia, killing our peaceful neighbours..and stuff! We hereby sentence you to death!"

Zell quietly nods and agrees. Two townsfolk grab him by the arms and drag him away to...his own house?

"W-why are you taking me to my own house?! I thought you were going to kill me for my 'crimes'?"

The townsfolk looked grim. "I'm afraid, young Zell, that we have exhausted our options for killing. We can't just use the mysterious death anymore, nor the coincidental or the savage/ We have had to resort to more...extreme measures."

Zell was then placed in a chair - his gaming chair to be precise, and this was then bolted to the floor. A metal strap came across his chest and upper arms to lock him in to place.

"I'm sorry, Zell. This is our only option."

The screen turned on to reveal a Super Smash Bros Brawl game that was in progress. A controller was handed to Zell, and all of a sudden Zell realised what was happening.

"No..No! You can't do this! Anything, please!"

But it was too late. The game had already started. As the game was unpaused, Zell noticed he was controlling Samus, against three computer controlled Ike's. He couldn't pause the game, or quit the mode; he would have to win to escape. But the game had a time limit of 24 hours.

The town left with grim looks on their faces. Looking back, they knew that

Zell was dead due to mental suicide. He was...good.

---

Night 13 begins now. Send in your PM's please!

The night is over.

---

mr-paul is dead. He was good.

However, nobody knows what killed him. The Mafia appear to have overslept - was mr-paul's death the result of an act of god or unrelated?!

(I chose someone at random to die - it could go either way, however. Next time send in your PM, Mafia members.)

---

Day 14 begins now. 10 players remain. 6 is a majority..

Players remaining:

chairdriver

darksnowman

Eenuh

Jamba

jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

MoogleViper

Oxigen_Waste

Wildo

Part of me was hoping it'd randomly select a mafia member to teach them a lesson! :P

Hmmm, does that mean there's more than one left? Darn.

Honestly I don't know who to go for really, it seems we only lynch the good people.

Well this is stupid. Our only investigator buggers off near the end of the game. Personally I think it was all a big ploy and he's really in the mafia. I mean how would the mafia not have killed him? Unless he can come online and convince me otherwise I'll:

Vote:Chairdriver

And yes I realise that this might make people think I am mafia. IIRC there's only me and LazyBoy left who haven't been investigated. So an investigator is hardly worth much. And he isn't even playing anymore so fuck it I'm gonna put myself out there.

So the mafia get a random kill even if they don't send in their PM's? :o

I've no info as per usual, so I'm open to discussion and negotiation regarding as to where I should place my vote. I dunno about killing Chairdriver, he investigated me and said I was good... so... I'd be inclined to not kill him. But if we have no use for him any more, and he's not playing/ online any more, then maybe we could end him. Have we any other candidates... or is it Chair vs Moogle?

Truth be told, I also have a hunch about Lazyboy. I've had it for a while.

Vote: Lazyboy

And if he's mafia, good chance chair is also mafia, and Moogle is innocent.

But if chair's mafia... We have to disregard his enire info... :( Even though he appointed some good guys among "investigations".

We have to take a risk, though.