N-Europe

N-E Picture Caption Game

MoogleViper

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a few that I couldn't decide between. So I'll go with Molly's as she's the most attractive.

Ha, well I'd like to win on merit, but thank you :yay:

I dunno if this is gonna be difficult...

[ATTACH]2871[/ATTACH]

Kid gets trapped in gravitational field of fat man.

Brilliant.

In re to Molly pic, clearly none will beat Retro or Goafers, so I'll just say it reminds me of Marvels Medusa.

200px-Medusahair.JPG

Medusa01.jpg

Medusa possesses a long, thick head of red hair; thanks to her exposure to the mutagenic Terrigen Mist, every strand of her hair has greater tensile strength, modulus of elasticity, and sheer resistance than an iron wire of the same thickness (average hair diameter: .045 inches). She possesses the psychokinetic ability to animate her hair for a number of feats, including elongating it to almost twice its normal length (Medusa's hair is approximately 6 feet (1.8 m) in length when relaxed), and using her hair to lift and move heavy weights (up to 1.6 tons); a portion of her hair must be used to anchor the rest at these greater weights, so that more than her scalp/skull is used as a brace

"In his quest for the perfect body, Chibi Robo breaks out the Mr Motivator videos!"

Winner! :D

It has to be said though, if Retro had left the one up about the drink spiking, who knows what would have happened (It was brilliant)! :heh:

Really! For some reason I thought you'd have been offended by it, so I thought go with something a bit more lighthearted! Ah well I'll know in future! Edited by Retro_Link