NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

FIFA's idea that fouls will be punished by gay referees shows a considerable improvement in fair play.

Ah, yes, the much hated Danish football fan who fucked up the match between Denmark and Sweden. Poor guy. Half the country probably wanted to kill him.

By the way, could we try to be more original with the pictures? There is a limit to the number of penis jokes than can be made - and to the number of times they keep being funny (if they ever were in the first place).

Anyway, might as well give it a shot:

"Luckily, the confused fan mistook the player's testicles for handballs. Had they been mistaken for the type of ball used in the game at hand, the consequences would have been far direr."

By the way, could we try to be more original with the pictures? There is a limit to the number of penis jokes than can be made - and to the number of times they keep being funny (if they ever were in the first place).

It's hard to choose a picture you know.

Anyway I'm gonna go with Konfucious'.

It's hard to choose a picture you know.

Anyway I'm gonna go with Konfucious'.

Indeed it really is quite hard. I usually have look for about 15 to 20 minutes to find something decent and that's only because I have a folder filled with stupid stuff - otherwise it would take much longer.

Anyways, caption this:

viel-zu-schwer.jpg

Sainburys' Offer of the Week: Hitchhikers "Taste the Difference" range, 2 for the price of 1.

Can we make our own pictures for caption?

The first picture was one from our school. The Fish used his own picture. So you can use your own phot but not photoshopped pictures.

The first picture was one from our school. The Fish used his own picture. So you can use your own phot but not photoshopped pictures.

Ah, cool. Just checking.

This is why you don't put your wife on the back of a pickup truck.

Due to the rising cost of fuel, car sharing has become increasingly popular.

Fuck it.

'Little did they know, the driver was a white racist.'

With the money they made, the cast of RE5 finally bought a car.

HAHA!! Love this one! :D

Following their success in the African nations cup, the Ghanaian national team celebrate with an obligatory victory parade.

"hey guys, i wonder if we will get into the car pool lane with this?"

The driver would soon regret being just too damn nice and picking up all those hitch-hikers...

The world record attempt for the longest wheely in a pick up truck didn't quite go accordingly to plan.