NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

I was about to attempt to make a funny caption and had several in mind but I don't think anything is going to beat MV's comment, I fucking rofl'd.

Try anyway. My humour is strange, so I might find something funny that others don't find funny. I'd like to see some more entries to choose from.

I was about to attempt to make a funny caption and had several in mind but I don't think anything is going to beat MV's comment, I fucking rofl'd.

Im sorry, but its true. Any attempt to beat Moogles will be insulting to all of us.

"Yes, I'll hold."

---

Although MV has won this. LMFAO :D

He has 1000 minutes of free calls per month and he intends to use them up no matter what.

"Hello?"......................."Yes, I'd like to complain about the hosepipe ban!"

See, those can easily compete with Moogle's (sorry, Moogle). Keep 'em coming, I haven't quite decided yet.

"Yes, is that the Nike helpline. I just bought some shoes, and when I got home I realised they were water logged, so I want a refund"

[/Pathetic]

See, those can easily compete with Moogle's (sorry, Moogle). Keep 'em coming, I haven't quite decided yet.

Don't be sorry. I love a bit of competition. It makes things more fun.

Don't be sorry. I love a bit of competition. It makes things more fun.

Good, good. :)

But I'm gonna have to declare you the winner of this round. Yours IS the best, I just wanted to see a few more entries. And I did really laugh at some of them, though Moogle's is the funniest. Go ahead and post the next picture.

The Russian remake of Back to the Future was lacking a certain je ne sais qua.

The Russian remake of Back to the Future was lacking a certain je ne sais qua.

Hahahah another great one.

--------

Woman attempts to navigate.

--------

Mary ruffled through the AtoZ map, with a nervous look on her face. Richard sighed..."I knew we should have bought that TomTom"

As the newly designed and revamped trains come into Liverpool Street, Boris Johnson declares this to be his best decision ever.

Aid workers decided AGAINST secretly delivering vital food supplies into Soviet territories after noticing the obscenely racist rail-side signs.

(I saw it...)

Woo hoo!! Good choice of pic MV. :D

The deadline for this caption (depending on how many entries) is 7pm tomorrow (basically 24 hrs).

2608358758_fd1f98b60b_o.jpg

Happy captioning!! : peace:

Animal rights activist saves two animals from ending up in a McDonalds Hamburger.