NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

Even after all this time, fanboys (and girls) could'nt decide the console war winner without resorting to violence.

Join up now for a crash course at the Euro2008 Hooligan Training Camp and show that other dude what you think of his team winning.

The Society of Bald Mens heckling didn't go down well at the college football match.

A women? This guy definitely agree's it's a man.

----------------------

The experiment was a success! After several hours of reducing blood flow to the head, hair loss does occur.

This needs to happen. :p

No it doesn't. Shit, I shouldn't have put that as my entry, I'm giving people ideas now.

Look i told you many times, you are coming shopping with me and thats final

"Exactly 7.38 seconds after this picture was taken, Jack Thompson filed another lawsuit against GTA for stirring up violence. In actuality, the girl was trying to help the man get rid of a peanut stuck in his throat."

After one denial too far, Ross Kemp's long-term partner decided that he hadn't cleaned the dishes for long enough.

Man that was hard to decide. I think I'll go with ReZ:

Cheers dude. Ill let this one mull on me for a bit.

It made me lagh quite a bit ;).

Seriously though I'm gonna go with ReZ.

Man that was hard to decide. I think I'll go with ReZ:

It made me lagh quite a bit ;).

Seriously though I'm gonna go with ReZ.

Heh heh thanks!

Im not sure how good this image is! Get your funny hats on folks.

KiteJPG.JPG

I need to deduct what is appropriate material. Does this phot feature you and/or someone who you'd rather not be targeted with risque jokes?

I need to deduct what is appropriate material. Does this phot feature you and/or someone who you'd rather not be targeted with risque jokes?

A) http://www.YouTube.com/ReZourceman familiarise yourself with this channel, as you do not know what I look like, thus you have clearly missed out on arguably some of the best content on YouTube.

B) Risquer the better....the biggest connection me and these kite freaks have shared is a Google search.

"Looking back, he realised a pink kite and orange scarf weren't exactly the most hetero-sexual colour combination in the world."

(Note: I have nothing against homosexuals, nor do I judge people's personality and sexual orientation by their clothing.)

You wont mind if I wear this "Im with homo" t-shirt then...

Nooo, but that wouldn't exactly be judging by clothing in the general sense, would it? Technically yes, but it isn't about drawing conclusions based on assumptions. You're practically saing it directly to my face. Of course I won't know if the T-shirt's a joke or if it's honest, but that's beside the point.

Oh, and I know everyone always makes assumptions based on appearance - that's a natural reflex to try to classify people and thereby making them easier to relate to - the important part is if you judge people's personalities by them or simply think of them as what they are - first impressions.