NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

"Outside of his natural habitat, we can see that the American Tiger retains his most basic instincts, throwing the local wildlife off its balance..."

After another night out partying, Tiger contemplates whether to go for the easy pink, the the tight brown.

Old woman shows off strength by holding a piece of glass with a man standing on it.

For his second coming Jesus was determined to come up with something spectacular, so he decided to try out his tricks on unsuspecting crowds.

One man will dominate the world after finding out the real-life no-clipping cheat.

*Jesus* I am Christ, your Lord and Saviour, finally come to bring salvation to God's children everywhere on this very Earth!

*old woman* Yes! Yes! Yes! This is finally it, the moment I've been waiting for all these miserable years! At last, I get the chance to feel his toes!

Bob wins. He has to. Bob's back!

As honoured as I am, my browser fucked up, my caption was actually for a picture four or five pages back....still it probably makes just as much sense for this pic too!

I see there have been some very good entries so far. I'll pick a winner later tonight.

Any other questions?

What is the question to the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything?