NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

"First you forget to blow the whistle when the sign appeared, and now this? You are the worst engineer in Hyrule!"

Having woken up late, hit her head on the doorframe and spilt coffee on her shirt this morning, Christine had said in frustration: "This day can't get any worse!"

Unfortunately for Christine, the universe had taken this statement as a challenge.

"Why aren't we moving?"

"Well the sign says we need a giant to push us the rest of the way into the mountain."

Man, Zelda really brings everyone together! :heh:

19593.jpg?v=1

Christmas themed entry, 2 weeks too late. Better late than never, I say!

After Diageo had gathered all of the Santas in one place he realised not everything was black and white.

You're right, I delayed this due to exams (proof that Christmas and exams don't mix)

@heroicjanitor's wordplay (and Diageo/Santa rivalry reference) made me laugh quicker than the others, so it wins.

Hilary Clinton doesn't understand why the audience is laughing so much at her speech as she doesn't notice Barack Obama is behind her doing impressions.

"Hillary, are you sure i should be wearing this. I thought only the females wore a scarf??

“Only few people know that before their political career, Barack and Hilary were working for a top-secret government agency doing covert ops. This is them infiltrating an Iraqi prison.”

"Yeah just like that Terry, hold it. Good! Ok, now we'll knock over the real one and when he comes back he should walk right into your mouth."