NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

After all the commotion about the notorious airport level in Modern warfare 2, Infinity Ward scrapped a risky dogshow level in Modern warfare 3.

You are the winningner!

(it’s a seal, and it’s a screencap from a video by the way, excuse the poor quality ;))

I was going to say "The search for the ultimate duckface" as I also thought it was a pltaypus.

If you people want another picture you can say so. I’ll try to find something more suitable.

The dog had lured it's prey to the edge of the water - but can it strike a blow to seal the deal?

"Listen, if you're going to tell me I look like a platypus, I've heard it already. Why don't you just carry on licking your balls? All this land will be mine soon if atmospheric concentrationof c02 is anything to go by grumble grumble..."

Having found someone to play fetch with, Fido quickly started wondering just why humans found that boring game so darn entertaining.

Did I say tonight? I meant tomorrow.

I already expected such an entry, and @Yvonne didn’t disappoint! A winner is you!

Sorry for the poor picture. But it’s a seal:

After budget cuts, the remake of Armageddon was reduced to Bruce Willis catching an "asteroid".

Earth “Homerunners†vs. Mars “Little Green Menâ€: what should’ve been the intersolar baseball match of the century, ended in a humiliating defeat for the Martians. Played in the old Yankee stadium in New York, the visiting Martian team were at a clear disadvantage. John Siddens, coach for the Little Green Men, blamed the difference in gravity. “We never trained in Earth conditions, it’s unfair!â€

In recent times, Space Baseball has been considered a healthier, more controlled alternative to the dangerously deafening Vampire Baseball.