N-Europe

Pull a face to match your mood!

Daniel

My 'About to Play Brawl' face. =D

Foto81.jpg

(yes I look like a crazy person) XD

Double post! (unless there's automerge)

This is me after just waking up from some nightmares involving people scratching off each others' faces and eating parts of the dead people and more of that great stuff... Sitting on the stairs to the attic because I can't get internet connection in my room anymore since the settings of my laptop changed; drinking some chocolate milk before getting ready to go to work.

Foto86.jpg

I almost look as scary as one of those dead people from my dreams. Almost.

Might just be me, but your hair looks better in the second pick.

Yay for red hair ^___^

Looks good! By the fact you have decent brown roots coming through you must have had the colour a while... The colour lasted fantastically ^___^

Red is indeed the colour of love <3<3

Yeah, just over 3 weeks so far, it's starting to look more like a hot pink though, but that suits me.

Eh, I guess when your unbrushed hair looks better than the brushed version, it's getting time to get a haircut. XD

Been almost a year since my last one. >.>;

Also, hey Katie!

Thats because its sex hair lol, all sex hair looks better than original hair!

Just got back from the most awesome weekend of my life! you shall see new expression soon :) ha, as if i just said that lol

Guest bluey

n502507553_776467_3432.jpg

maths homework: (lovely sunny day off + bluey) + (weird varieties of pocky x 2) = (^__^)v

oh! and of course, later: tea + BOURBON BISCUITS!! = :yay:

Guest bluey

pocky is like a pretzel stick usually covered in chocolate, but you can get maaaany different flavours... as demonstrated above *points to picture*

pocky is like a pretzel stick usually covered in chocolate, but you can get maaaany different flavours... as demonstrated above *points to picture*

Ever had the GIANT pocky? which is like thumb-sized thickness! yum!

also as a side note the asian-peace-sign-photo-taking-pose has been passed on.. its too late! >.<