N-Europe

Rock Band

dan-likes-trees

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Thing is if you think about it. You're getting the guitar, like Guitar Hero's guitar. That costs £70 for the guitar and game. So you could say the guitar'd cost £30/40 itself. If you say each of the instruments cost that £30 then £90/100 would seem right. But then a microphone is hardly worth £30.

Still, the game should be bundles with it no matter what and that just shows how much they really don't care about the consumer. It's all about the money, it always has and will be.

Guest Stefkov

rob you're a fool. I saw your original post. I didn't misread it, a bit hard to do so when it's in the name.

And yes it is pretty good.

US Amazon	UK Amazon	%Increase
Rock Band Bundle	$147		$354 (£180)	140% (RRP)
IPod Touch 16GB		$340		$450 (£229)     32%
PS3 40GB		$399		$560 (£285)     40%
Guitar Hero 360 Bundle  $99		$125 (£64)      26%
Nintendo Wii		$249		$352 (£179)	41%

What a ripoff! :blank:

"not magically going to get cheaper because you wish it to be so".

That's a complete lie. If we wish it was cheaper (at this scale) then sales will be murdered. And when it doesn't sell the price will "magically" get cheaper.

That's a complete lie. If we wish it was cheaper (at this scale) then sales will be murdered. And when it doesn't sell the price will "magically" get cheaper.

Agreed. Its happened with so many other products. With electronic products, there's only one way the price goes...DOWN bitch!

Thats bullshit. If it costs so much more to ship to Europe, why can you buy the game at retail from America and then ship it here for less? Surely they could take that route too and make it even cheaper? Not to mention they would be shipping in bulk.

Also, that "PR" guys attitude is totally off.

Guest Stefkov

xe.com had 169 euros as close to £130 I think.

That's a much better price imo. Considering the Lengendary Halo and the Special edition of GTA costs £80 I think £130 would be superb.

Thats still a bit much for me. Does that mean it costs £130 and then we have to buy the game separately for £40 on top?

I'd buy it if it was £120 for the whole package. Simple as. Anything more and it aint gonna get bought. I'm sorry but its just far too much we are being asked to pay.

Guest Stefkov

£10 is hardly anything to seperate a purchase and no purchase. I can't see why you'd be willing to part with £120 for the game but not £130.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!