NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Dare

Peep Show

did you guys watch this? i loved it muchly before and i was glad to see the writing hasnt diminished at all. i still cringed away from it all.

anyway. discuss.

Love the show but didn't see it as I'm in the US at the moment, hopefully see some repeats on E4 soon after getting back.

Seeing new episodes of Lost as they're on TV is a decent trade off though, and getting MK DS on release day here will do too.

It was quite good, but not as funny as I remember, "Please don't touch my floppy cock". Best line ever. Even if it was thoughttracking.

Having never really watched an episode before i was pretty impressed.

Were the earlier series better?

Having never really watched an episode before i was pretty impressed.

Were the earlier series better?

I think so. Thought this episode didnt reach the hights of the earlier two series. Was funnier when Mark fancied Sophie and she was going out with that other guy.

Best moment of the second series was when he hacked her e-mail to find out what she was saying about him and when he read that it was good he jumped up shouting "HenMania!!"... to find Sophie behind him who then sees her mail on his screen.

"oh my god! she's a maneater! she'll chew me up and spit me out" was my favourite as its from a hall and oats song. they're awesome, and so is peep show.

I saw the the last 20 minutes. I love the first two series and I thought it was pretty funny but didn't know what was going on. I must admit part of the comedy of the other series was Mark trying to get with Sophie, even though that's gone it still made up for it in complete randomness.

It's of the same quality as the previous series so far and I am waiting the next episode with great anticipation. I don't watch TV very often, so I downloaded the episode earlier today, and I was literally clapping and laughing.

I have the previous 2 series on my PC and jesus christ I love this show.

I loved Jeremy drinking in the supermarket, heheeheh

I love this show.

I have two mates who are exactly like Jez and Mark.

I loved it when Jez was drunk in the supermarket.

"Don't tell him I hate the dips!"

Oh hells yeah peep show is dope, i still need to buy the second series on DVD and im sure this series is gonna be just as good.

i still need to buy the second series on DVD

Seeing as it's being released tomorrow, I think we can let you off.

Seeing as it's being released tomorrow, I think we can let you off.

That just reminded me *orders*.

I saw it for the first time yesterday and was pretty impressed. I'm thinking about getting the series 1 DVD, but does it all center around them chasing girls? It'd be nice if it was a bit more varied.

Well, its sort of similar. But the guy that got mugged.. wasnt going out with her in the first series he was trying

I wathced it for hte first time on friday night, now i hate myself for missing 2 previous series of an hi-larious programme. I shall now endeavour to see series 1 and 2.

If I've read the website right, the first episode is repeated on E4 at midnight tonight, and 2:45AM if you happen to miss that too.

Sign in to follow this