N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

Again, for Eunuh's sake. Shino visited Mundi last night. Mundi is now dead. Mundi was good. I'd say that's a fairly strong indiciation shino is evil. If we're wrong we lose a roleblocker. If i'm right we get a mafia member. Make your choice.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More people could've targeted Mundi, it does not immediately make Shino evil (unless of course someone has some more information saying he did it).

I would like to know who all was in the castle yesterday when Maase died?

Dom, Ellmeister and someone else right?

Also Fandango, if you are the one in red, can you confirm to me that your original target for last night is evil, or was it a guess?

Edit: found out it was Dom, Ellmeister and Dyson in the castle. Unless there was someone else there as well, one of them is Maase's killer.

I think I'm the one kidnapped. I tried to protect Jamba last night but clearly it didn't work, theres not even a mention of my presence. Unless Jonnas made an error, but I doubt it.

I'm very useful for the townies, please pay that ransom :smile:

Your not the one whos kidnapped

Shino, your such a liar, i was roleblocked last night, and as for maases killer, it was a lion

These facts are true

The decisions we as a town are thus, do we either

Lynch Shino for lying so badly

Laugh at eenuh for not reading the thread

Lynch the red guy, who is, if i remember rightly, fandango

Shino, your such a liar, i was roleblocked last night, and as for maases killer, it was a lion

These facts are true

Pfff I did read the thread. Sorry for being busy and forgetting what's going on in here. :indeed:

And the red guy didn't intend to kill Jamba.

Who all targeted Jamba two nights ago, the night when Maase died?

Pfff I did read the thread. Sorry for being busy and forgetting what's going on in here. :indeed:

And the red guy didn't intend to kill Jamba.

Who all targeted Jamba two nights ago, the night when Maase died?

Ok, i found out all my information i'm about to say by targetting jamba, the reason i know so much is simply because like 5 people targetted him too

Me << targetted jamba in hopes of this happening

Ell << stumbled across it all by targetting the owner of the castle

Maase << Protected jamba and got killed for it

Dyson << Dyson is the thief, who took a tiara off maase, but targetted jamba

the Killer << the killer got maase as maase protected jamba

the Owner of the Castle << a green duck, i think someone said they were him, but i don't know who

Now heres the key to it all, Shino is a roleblocker, i was roleblocked by a hot chick, i'm willing to bet shino is at the least the roleblocker, at the worst, the killer.

Vote: Shino

Oh yeh, any protectors should realise they will bump off me next :)

Ok, i found out all my information i'm about to say by targetting jamba, the reason i know so much is simply because like 5 people targetted him too

Me << targetted jamba in hopes of this happening

Ell << stumbled across it all by targetting the owner of the castle

Maase << Protected jamba and got killed for it

Dyson << Dyson is the thief, who took a tiara off maase, but targetted jamba

the Killer << the killer got maase as maase protected jamba

the Owner of the Castle << a green duck, i think someone said they were him, but i don't know who

Now heres the key to it all, Shino is a roleblocker, i was roleblocked by a hot chick, i'm willing to bet shino is at the least the roleblocker, at the worst, the killer.

Vote: Shino

Oh yeh, any protectors should realise they will bump off me next :)

Let me ask you, how do you know the killer is a lion? Where did you get that information from?

When did you get roleblocked? Last night? Cause if Shino is a roleblocker, then he can't be the killer...

Unless there is anyone else who we don't know about who might've targeted Jamba, either you, Ell or Dyson is Maase's killer.

Look, i'm the only one who came and said my above facts, and then ell confirmed he was small, then dyson came and said he was the thief, thus the are all confirming that i was there, and that i found out about them. If i was the killer, how could i get this information? and that they confirmed the facts shows that they can't be killers either.

How do i know this? i told you, i was there from targetting jamba,

Yes i did get role blocked, my reasoning for voting for shino is this, if he is a roleblocker, then why would shino roleblock an obvious good guy? Not that, but he's trying to get me killed >.>

Alright, just skimmed over everything though I'll have a proper read in a few, just wanted to say that was me in the red last night. I targeted MadDog, had nothing against him but I had to pick someone and He wasn't participating so I thought I might aswell, but for some reason I killed Jamba (Sorry!)

Pretty sure that means the guest on the show was MadDog I think.

Im the hot chick. :)

Also the owner of the castle is Count Dukula!

Awesome!

These facts are true

I wasn't trying to lynch you, I was trying to point out the flaws in Lazyboy's thinking! Because what happened to you is happening to me, only I'm not an investigator and can't give you guys any info that would make you believe me.

I target Mundi because, lets face it, he's a pretty good liar. I never trust him in this games.

I'll post the translation of my PM since Jonnas sends them to me in Portuguese:

"As you were to distract Mundi, you find his bloody corpse near a broken teapot (or the equivalent for coffee, I don't know the word for Cafeteira)"