N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esequel, if you are being forced to vote Mr-Paul then post again please.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I know who Mr-Paul is now. He seems to be Kero from the information from last night. There is a chance that I'm wrong though but it would fit things very well.

Well if I'm right about Mr-Paul then that means that Coolness has to be the Blob. Volcom is dead and so that leaves our list with Coolness and Dyson and as MBAM (now Dyson) did nothing in the first 2 days and got kicked then it must be Coolness.

Question is, is it worth wasting a day lynching him when we don't know his alignment (although he does seem pretty evil)?

Also if the person who got kidnapped and the person who met the ransom agreement could come forward, that would help narrow things down.

Guest Maase

Hum... 3 good deaths to us :)

I still got nothing, and TBH, i don't wanna vote neither Coolness Bear or Mr Paul

Im waiting for another piece of information? Someone has something?

Hum... 3 good deaths to us :)

I still got nothing, and TBH, i don't wanna vote neither Coolness Bear or Mr Paul

Im waiting for another piece of information? Someone has something?

Haven't I given you something to go on?

I targetted him last night and Kero disappeared from the show which complies with my character's power.

But it seems very likely anyway. Also knowing Coolness, he'll have wanted to lay low after everyone picked up so quickly on how dangerous mistah ooze was. He only ever posted once and that was on the first day. TBH we would lynch him anyway just for staying quiet.