N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't even know what the information means. Thats all I was given - "Tellyn like's killing."

I do however have full faith in the reliability of the information.

Hold on, sorry. I rechecked the pm: The info I was given is "That kid sure loves death.", if that changes anything in your assessment of the info Tellyn?

Like I said, it's too early to tell now, as I don't want to be nightkilled. All I'll say is that my power benefits the townsfolk (the good ones).

If people could lay a little trust in me, could I get some investigation (and possibly protection) tonight please?

I'm going to sleep now, so please don't lynch me when I can't defend myself. I've revealed all I'm willing to, and I give you my word that I'm not a threat.

Loool.

You can tell you are a 24 fan. Even without the whole sig/avatar thing:yay:

Loool.

You can tell you are a 24 fan. Even without the whole sig/avatar thing:yay:

I was waiting for you to pick up on that. :heh:

Is that alright for now? Can I hibernate for the recommended 8 hours without waking up to find several pitchforks in my spinal cord?

Gotta say this was a rather good night. There really was a Kira.

And I was good. And I didn't get a chance to use my awesome power because I wasn't here. And then I come back and get all hyped up and die before I can even start enjoying it.

Excellent night, only one good casualty and three evils dead.

I don't have any info by the way.

I wasn't evil... my objective was to anihilate the mafia and L. I could've been the townies greastest ally, my vigilante skills sure would have been usefull against the baddies.

I think maybe the reason why Jonnas chose me to be light was because of my pro-Light tendencies in the Anime thread. To me, he's the greatest hero (or anti-hero) ever in animated history. He's good, he never killed anyone whithout a plausible and understandable reason.

*fades into the oblivion of death*

L brings yet another message to the people:

"When I said yesterday that I was suspicious of a certain person I meant it as in investigate him, not kill him!

Anyway, the person clad in red uses bullets bigger than normal bullets which points towards my suspicion over who he is.

If I´m right he´s on the side of town, but that dosen´t mean he´s off the hook"