NEurope
Jonnas

The Animafia

Hopefully someone will get in before me in america.

During the 8th day, you must end every single one of your phrases with "...in America" in america.

That's all I got in america.

I've had it before, and you're told by PM. I got round it by not speaking the whole day. :heh:

Why did you do that?

Why did you do that?

He is silly :P

Oh btw, I think maddog is about to kill someone tonight, (well, lazyboy said if we don't stop the man i marked, he'll kill the person he's threatening) so um yeh

Vote Standings

Maddog (4): chairdriver, DomJcg, Raining_Again, Shino

7 is the majority

I reckon we should at least wait until we see what kind of defence Maddog can put together before killing him...

Btw Chairdriver, why didn't you want Ellmeister around?

It seems to me that today we kill MadDog, tomorrow Fandango.

Vote:MadDog

He is silly :P

Oh btw, I think maddog is about to kill someone tonight, (well, lazyboy said if we don't stop the man i marked, he'll kill the person he's threatening) so um yeh

See, this is why I don't trust you! You're always holding important information.

The person who said i was good was good maybe?

Oh and as for what was whispered, Chair summed it up nicely, and as for who killed Ell, it was Fandango again, :(

I can't decide who should be lynched, Fan for killing good people, or maddog for killing lazyboy.

However, Maddog is threatening someones life, so

vote: maddog

*coughs*

Was not!!!

Not exactly clear that that was what was whispered, but you know.

Yeah, what you implied earlier was that he whispered about Haggis being explosive.

Yeah, what you implied earlier was that he whispered about Haggis being explosive.

It did? sorry, when i said chair summed it up, i was talking about maddog, "maddog has a Z on his back, i think this is straightforward"

Damn it, sorry guys :( I only killed Ellmiester because Dyson said we should, and he turned out good. I can't blame ye for wanting to veto me, don't think I'll use my power anymore though as I don't want to do any more damage.

Vote: MadDog, for obvious reasons and also because the last time I tried to target him another good guy got killed instead for some reason, bit suspicious.

I´m not going to be mean R_A but your bad Banidi keath (no idea what his name is) actor.

You should do it like this.

Voting: Maddog

Because Americans don't carry Z on there bac,k Americans eat burgers and chew beef jerky and pray to god because god is an American, You should be ashame how bad American you are because every one knows America is awesome and every one who is famous goes to America to wear sunglasses inside because every American does that......

Faith-in-America-Print-C10081266.jpeg

In America!!!!!!

Where be jonnas? we have a dead dood here.

Hope he is bad, otherwise somethings gone wrong :(

Damn it, sorry guys :( I only killed Ellmiester because Dyson said we should, and he turned out good. I can't blame ye for wanting to veto me, don't think I'll use my power anymore though as I don't want to do any more damage.

Vote: MadDog, for obvious reasons and also because the last time I tried to target him another good guy got killed instead for some reason, bit suspicious.

Well that last part had nothing to do with Maddog himself, I can tell you that. Also, maybe it would be better for you to not use your power, since it's so hard to know who is good or bad. =/

Vote Standings

Maddog (7): chairdriver, DomJcg, Raining_Again, Shino, Gizmo, Fandango, Vicar

The majority has been reached

Day 8 is now over

-----------------

"We must avenge Zorro, our hero!"

"Yes! We must kill that baby, in the name of America!"

The town was rabid as never before. The kid never had a chance.

Maddog has been lynched. He was Stewie Griffin (Family Guy), a not-so-innocent child. He was Evil.

"Look! He had a bomb remote in his hand. That's why his hostages never noticed anything. He secretly planted a bomb in their house. Well, not anymore!"

The hostage has been released.

-----------------------------

There are 11 players remaining.

chairdriver

DomJcg

Eenuh

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Raining_Again

Shino

Shorty

The fish

Vicar

Night 8 will now begin.

Night 8 is now over

The town was sleeping quietly, when a giant dragon soared the skies.

"Tell me...What is your wish?"

A woman's voice could be heard.

"Can you give Mundi his life back?"

"Yes, I can do that. But he will return as a different person..."

With this, the dragon's eyes flashed, before he turned into seven different lights, that flew in different directions through the sky.

Mundi has been revived! But he is a new character, with different powers, etc.

----------------

In the morning, Kero had a curious look on his face.

"My, my! That was an interesting night! Did anybody else see the dragon? I saw it a few nights ago, but I thought it was just a dream! I wonder if anybody else saw it, back then?"

"I did, but I did not think much of it"

"Oh yes, this is our guest at this time, the man responsible for the death of yesterday's guest"

"Yeah, that was a sad mistake on my part, just like that lawyer"

"Are you telling us the whole truth? Don't you have your own agenda, or something?"

"No, I'm on your side. I want to exterminate the bad guys, just like you."

"What did you do last night?"

"Nothing. I've decided to become more prudent."

"Hmmm...I'm not sure if I quite trust you yet...And maybe it's better to end this interview

See you tomorrow...in Japan!"

------------------

There are 12 players remaining. 7 is the majority

chairdriver

DomJcg

Eenuh

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Mundi

Raining_Again

Shino

Shorty

The fish

Vicar

Day 9 will now begin

Wooooooooow, DBZ has it's effects doesn't it?

Kero interviewed Fandango...and um

I have nothing to add...=/

Oh!! the hostage that was taken (i'm gonna assume i can talk about this now) and is now released was Raining_Again (/Haggis) I knew about it from day 5, and had 3 days to respond, the reason i didn't was because,

I had to vote for her, and there were more important things that needed to be decided on those two days, and by waiting till the third day, i was delaying the kidnappers power to kidnap again. But now he's dead, woo

Apparently Chairdriver is "patriotic" but "suspicious". Dunno what to make of it, could be like Dyson?