N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You what? it's based on what L has said, all ell (different people, note) has done is vote for dyson and nothing more...

He said vote for Dyson, and you leap in with a truck load of evidence, which you never really mentioned before...

I'm just getting suspicious...

Vote Standings

Shino (1): Lazyboy

Domjcg (1): Esequiel

Dyson (8): Ellmeister, DomJcg, Gizmo, Chairdriver, Shino, Fandango, Dyson

A majority has been reached

-----------------------------------

As the town debated, Dyson kept being the center of attention.

"L suspected him! Dyson must've killed him so he would stop his investigation!"

Dyson was never trustworthy in the eyes of the town, so it was not a surprise that he was the target of it's enraged inhabitants.

"You don't want me here? Meh, that's okay. I'm leaving, but let me tell you this: you guys just lost an incredible ally"

Dyson has left the town (he's essentially dead). He was Lupin III, an amazing thief, but very suspicious. He was Good.

-------------------------

Day 7 is now over

There are 14 players remaining.

chairdriver

DomJcg

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

LazyBoy

Maddog

Shino

Shorty

The fish

Vicar

Night 7 will now begin.

Night 7 is now over

Kero's Korner was heavily advertised that morning. When it started, a tiny little man was sitting on a smaller version of the guest's chair.

"Good Morning, everyone! Today's edition of Kero's Korner is going to be big! We even have more spectators than usual!

Today's guest is someone who was heavily accused, yesterday. Welcome, Ellmeister, you have nothing to hide, right?"

"Right. But all these people suspect me, anyway. I bet they're here for me. I know I'm popular, but..."

"Now, now, calm down. Just tell us, what did you do last night?"

"Well, I wanted to visit someone (Who I will call "C", if you don't mind), but that person went into the castle. I was going to search for him, when I was possessed by a ghost!"

"A..ghost?"

"Yeah, he kept telling me 'visit C, visit C'. When he realised I wanted the same thing, we became friends.

I managed to find C, but I guess he didn't want me around, so he handed me to you. "

"Which was quite fortunate, because I wanted to interview you, anyway."

A man in red suddenly stepped into the set, his gun in hand. "I don't quite believe you" was all he said before he blew the little man into smithereens.

Ellmeister is dead. He was Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story), a popular toy who had to stay in other people's houses. He was Good.

"AAAHH! You killed him! Are you insane?! I'm gonna call the police!"

TC suddenly entered the building. "I'm already here. We got a call, saying someone was going to die."

A man in black emerged from the crowd. He had a big wound in his stomach, and was breathing heavily. He approached TC.

"That...was me. I...don't have...much time left. Listen... I need...to tell you something..."

He whispered something in TC's ear, before he collapsed to the ground.

Lazyboy is dead. He was Diego Vega (Kaiketsu Zorro). He turned into Zorro during the night, and fought for the good of the town. He was Good.

"Hmmm...I better turn off the cameras"

-----------------

In the town meeting, Maddog had a huge "Z" shaped mark on his back.

----------------

Haggis has dropped out of the game. He has been replaced by Raining_Again.

There are 12 players remaining. 7 is the majority.

chairdriver

DomJcg

Eenuh

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Maddog

Raining_Again

Shino

Shorty

The fish

Vicar

Day 8 will now begin.

What changed? Do we have extra reasons to believe you?

The person who said i was good was good maybe?

Oh and as for what was whispered, Chair summed it up nicely, and as for who killed Ell, it was Fandango again, :(

I can't decide who should be lynched, Fan for killing good people, or maddog for killing lazyboy.

However, Maddog is threatening someones life, so

vote: maddog

So he told you Haggis had bombs? And where did you get that Maddog was threatening someone?

Anyway, I don't know who to vote for, Fandango might not be bad but he definitely isn't good and is a really danger to everyone else. And Maddog was caught red handed.

So he told you Haggis had bombs? And where did you get that Maddog was threatening someone?

Anyway, I don't know who to vote for, Fandango might not be bad but he definitely isn't good and is a really danger to everyone else. And Maddog was caught red handed.

Um, its what lazyboy told me before he died, as for who to vote.

Thanks to everyones suspicions about yesterday, fan killed ell as he thought he was bad (like everyone else >.>) thats what i think about that, as for maddog, if fan was one of the killers, then the other is the mafia kill maybe? meaning maddog would be in the mafia, and is holding someone hostage.

Well then someone has put a bomb on you or something, because I got info that you are in some way explosive.

I recommend that we don't target or vote for Raining_again, incase she explodes or something.

Great in america ;_;

Maybe it's my explosive personality.... in america? (lol - sorry that was awful)

Definitely no explosives here anyway, in america!

Vote: maddog

The evidence seems clear. in america.