NEurope
Jonnas

The Animafia

I havn't stolen anything else as I took over MBAM!'s role and she didn't take part, thus leaving me with nothing.

I did try and swap the tiara with an item from Shorty but I was locked up. Anything else you need to know? I've named my identity. I've told you all I know. I'll gladly try and help to prove my innocence but really there's nothing else I can do :/

I'd have replied earlier but I was at work, 8am-5pm, sorry.

What the hell can I say to redeem myself?

To be honest I suspect you. I think you've agreed that you need to lynch someone within your mafia group and it's happened to be me. I've explained countless times my situation and you don't seem to be budging regardless of what I say.

Therefore, I will Vote: Ellmeister.

Then what do you have to say to L's information? and mine for that matter, you can't cry "mafia" because i suspect you of being in the mafia yourself,

Eenuh, shino, what do you have to say to dysons info then? and dyson, if you are wolf, what else have you done.

I know i'm good, my message from jonnas saying my role says Good, i'm not mafia.

I'm not a wolf, that was a misconception on my part.

I don't suspect you Domjcg. However, Ellmeisters' posts have got the traits of a mafia goon who has "marked" someone to be lynched and won't change the vote regardless of evidence. Following this logic this would also mean that certain other people that sided with Ellmeister would be in the mafia, as an agreement, but not necessarily all. Couple this with the fact that Ellmeister has a double vote (through admittance), a common trait of a Mafia Don, and I think this is all the evidence I need to present my case.

What I will say is that when you see I've been killed or lynched and my identity has been proven 100% correct, then you know who to target.

I'm not a wolf, that was a misconception on my part.

I don't suspect you Domjcg. However, Ellmeisters' posts have got the traits of a mafia goon who has "marked" someone to be lynched and won't change the vote regardless of evidence. Following this logic this would also mean that certain other people that sided with Ellmeister would be in the mafia, as an agreement, but not necessarily all. Couple this with the fact that Ellmeister has a double vote (through admittance), a common trait of a Mafia Don, and I think this is all the evidence I need to present my case.

What I will say is that when you see I've been killed or lynched and my identity has been proven 100% correct, then you know who to target.

Well, i'll say now, dyson, you were at the same scene as ell, ell is small, the killer is a lion, doesn't add up =/

I'm not entirely convinced your bad, but i'm really following up on L knowing the killer and of all the people he mentioned, your the last alive.

There's nothing else I can say, so I'm expecting this all to go against me now. But if nobody picks up on what I've pointed out once my identity has been proven then you're all stupid ¬¬

I know there isn't much you can say Dyson, and if you're not lying its really unfair, but what Dom says does add up.

Vote: Dyson

I wont be here until a later tonight, I'll vote now and we'll see what happens.

Lol, to be honest I'd vote for me the way the evidence stands. I can't blame you and I know that the only way I'll get my point across is through death and firm proof of my identity so you can see I've been telling the truth the whole time.

There's nothing else I can say, so I'm expecting this all to go against me now. But if nobody picks up on what I've pointed out once my identity has been proven then you're all stupid ¬¬

But if we are wrong (and i dunno, i half hope there's some way to surely know your good or bad) but it leaves me concerned as to where to go next, ie did L know something we didn't? did shino really stumble across the scene and so forth, we won't know till your dead sadly :(

I know. If I do die then you have reason to be suspicious of Ellmeister, I'm certain he's the mafia don and unless further evidence comes out my vote will remain for him.

do mafia dons usually have double vote?? My character has a double vote because of my popularity (as a character in his role), I came forward because having a double vote is nothing special.

Also I will vote whoever I deem to be part of the mafia, you haven't given any reasons as to why L suspected you and anything much about what happened in the castle. If someone else has evidence to show you aren't evil I will take my vote away.

I'm off out for the night so whatever.

Why would I know why L suspects me? All I know about the castle is that I stole a Tiara, and got distracted, perhaps my target was randomised? Not sure.

But that's all I know. And I don't buy your story either.

I know. If I do die then you have reason to be suspicious of Ellmeister, I'm certain he's the mafia don and unless further evidence comes out my vote will remain for him.

But dyson, the reasons i don't think Ell is the don is for these reasons

On the night Maase died (why does it always come down to this!) you were there, so was ell, now, i didn't know you were there till you said you had stolen a tiara, however, ell admitted to being small, and i posted a trick thing, saying the killer was small, and he said he was small, before i said the killer was a lion, see, i was unsure too (you can go back and check my post regarding that trick too). Then L came along and said the killer *may* have taken the tiara, but then when he died he said "i knew it was you" implying it was someone he already knew. Thus i whittled it down to you, not ell as the probable killer.

Vote Standings

Shino (2): Lazyboy, Fandango

Domjcg (1): Esequiel

Dyson (6): Ellmeister, DomJcg, Gizmo, Chairdriver, Shino

Ellmeister (1): Dyson

8 is the vote majority

Day has been going on for too long.

Vote: Dyson

Uhh, for future reference Fandango you aren't allowed to edit your posts...

I'm not sure on Dyson. I can see that theres not alot you can say if you are innocent, but at the same time if you are innocent we get the likely identity of the don. I'm going to keep my vote as it is.

So wait, do we even know who Ell is? I mean, he says he's small but do we know more about his role?

There's only one thing I can think of why L might have considered me a target, that's that my methods are "shady at best" and I'll be shown as evil if investigated. That's the only thing I can think of though, I'm out of options here.

Vote Standings

Shino (1): Lazyboy

Domjcg (1): Esequiel

Dyson (7): Ellmeister, DomJcg, Gizmo, Chairdriver, Shino, Fandango

Ellmeister (1): Dyson

8 is the vote majority

Fandango, I'll let this one slide, but if you edit your posts to change important stuff again, I'll remove you from the game.

If you want to change your vote, just write Change Vote: *player name here*

I know this'll never end until I'm killed, and it's a neverending circle. Nobody has shown enough turst in what I've said so the only way I can prove myself is through death. I hope people will make a note of what I've said, there's nothing more frustrating than seeing any work done put to waste once you're dead.

Change Vote: Dyson

Good luck townsfolk.

The way I see is, if Dyson turns out to be evil, then DomJcg will be the next to go...

The way I see is, if Dyson turns out to be evil, then DomJcg will be the next to go...

Well either Dom or Ell.

Yo, like, what? if dysons evil? i die? um ok...lack of making sense there? and even dyson thinks we should lynch him. He says he would do the same, and yet i face the consequences?

For being logical?? smooth

Still, who knows, maybe i'll get a super awesome power tonight :D and when it comes to killing me, ill laugh and be labelled as good.

Yo, like, what? if dysons evil? i die? um ok...lack of making sense there? and even dyson thinks we should lynch him. He says he would do the same, and yet i face the consequences?

For being logical?? smooth

Still, who knows, maybe i'll get a super awesome power tonight :D and when it comes to killing me, ill laugh and be labelled as good.

Well I think Fish meant if he turns out to -not- be evil. =P