N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Beggilax was the person responsible for Darksnowman and Tellyn getting lynched and with him dead it singles out the silenced people on the night the blob killed a person to Mr-Paul but let´s not be to quick to jump on him.

Don't suppose anyone can remember who else was silenced that night? Might be something to follow up on as it seems no-one has anything else.

Unless the people that never seem to post here have some information?

It's Mr-Paul according to the info from L and from deduction about the first night/second day (seriously do you guys not read the thread, I've been going on about this for ages!). He's the best bet so far but I wonder why L is wary about lynching him.

I read The whole thread and the only thing I can come up with is the owner of the castle may be Duckula (A duck which is green and looks like Donald duck)

The only thin I can come up with at the moment this is crazy confusing .

Edit: found out his real name

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND he's dead

Lets find out >_<

BTW guys, love the supicions you all have of me, i'm not who you think so therefore im bad, regardless of all the info i've shared? Read over what i said, i knew the killer wasn't dyson (or dyson was lying) i was saying that he is naughty for stealing something,

The killer be a lion! and no although you can shorten who i am to TC i am not TC

If it's that important for you all, then here you go: i'm a thundercat (ARE GO!!)

Cmon... this day has taken long enough already. I want info tomorrow or I'm totally gonna lose my enthusiasm. I suggest that we just start picking off the people who aren't contributing (over half of the players i'd say).