N-Europe

Souja Boy

ReZourceman

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is that everyone has against rap music then? Judging by some of the comments most dont seem to know much about it and seem to just assume its about being a "gangsta".

Rap/Hip-Hop music is great. Kanye West, Common, Outkast, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Danger Mouse & Jemini to name a few are bad ass. But this guy is a fucking moron.

What is that everyone has against rap music then? Judging by some of the comments most dont seem to know much about it and seem to just assume its about being a "gangsta".

Nothing wrong with it generally, though this guy is making money when he isn't rapping at all..:shakehead

Soulja boy is a shite tune, but its a party tune. Kind of like a modern day YMCA, thats why everyone loves it. When your drunk in a club and this pops on, you cant help but smile and act like a fool. Gotta love it in the right situation.

But to actually go out and buy it... thats just silly

Its shit how people like this make it massive, when theirs people like Tech N9ne not gettin masssive fame.

Just got back from the club love Soulja Boy hate that everyone likes it. I swear the only people that get the song are me and the 3 or 4 black people in the club. I suppose its a start for the Atalanta hip-hop scene hopefully more will take note of Soulja Boys success and start releasing singles and albums here

He came and play at a local club, glad I didn't go. Last night was Kelly Rowland at a local club but I was busy/ didn't want to go southend because Rokhed00 would be there :p

I saw Mario the other day, he was shit, he only played 3 songs and they were rubbish. I like some of this music but some of them just get attention because they have money and are just singing about how they have money Lame.

What do you mean 'get the song'.

The fact he's just talking about wanking over someones back? or...?

When I say get the song I mean feel it. Certain people don't feel that kind of music. I'm not talking about the lyrics but more the beats and the general flow that many songs out of Atlanta sound like.