N-Europe

The Official MGS4 Thread.

Caris

Started Snake Eater. In about 2 and a half hours of play I think about 2 hours of that was cutscenes and codec banter. :D

I'm not really feeling the no radar, jungle stealth thing...I've been spotted about 7 billion times.

Elaborate or I'll cry.

You really want him to elaborate?

I'd rather just assume he is joking.

Yup. Only eight games so far have received perfect scores. They are listed in chronological order:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998, Nintendo, for Nintendo 64)

Soulcalibur (1999, Namco, for Dreamcast)

Vagrant Story (2000, Square Co., Ltd., for PlayStation)

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2003, Nintendo for Nintendo GameCube)

Nintendogs (2005, Nintendo, for Nintendo DS)

Final Fantasy XII (2006, Square Enix, for PlayStation 2)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008, Nintendo, for Wii)

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008, Konami, for Playstation 3)

*COUGH*

excuse me?

6 hours into the game and it's unreal. So many spoilers i would have to bullet point them. Graphics are amazing, some of the smoke effects are jaw breaking. Also the cut scenes are better than the game itself!

6 hours into the game and it's unreal. So many spoilers i would have to bullet point them. Graphics are amazing, some of the smoke effects are jaw breaking. Also the cut scenes are better than the game itself!

Ah come on! You can't tell us that without telling us how you got your copy...

Ah I see. I think I'll wait for my special edition, although I am tempted.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Gear-Solid-4-PS3-Signed-Game-Insert-Hideo-Kojima_W0QQitemZ360058133898QQihZ023QQcategoryZ117562QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

-Daft buddy, check that out. I'm tempted.

:eek:

Wow....just wow. I'm not really sure what to say...wow. (Pretty stingy on the postage! :D )

I wish you hadn't shown me that...I think I'm going to resist. How many times are we going to meet Kojima to sign MGS4!? :)

*Thinks about the money*

Just for the record: WOW.

It's not coming out on the 360! How many times does it need to be said.

Anyways back to a more realistic note this game is fucking gold, i'm about 11 hours in now and it's just jaw dropping in every way. The bosses are amazing, and i can see why EDGE said otacon is an amazing virtual character.

Glad your enjoying it Caris :) I'm gonna wait till my limited edition arrives though, got Ninja Gaiden II to play atm and Rock Band to persevere with... >>

Still I can't wait for MGS4... well I can... cos I am but you know what I mean and by the sounds of it, tis gonna be epic. ^^

It's not coming out on the 360! How many times does it need to be said.

I don't want to turn this into a tit-for-tat fight, but it is coming out for the 360, Konami have said so, how many times does it have to be said, etc, etc...

There isn't thats the point.

I'm not being a fanboy here but the amount of times Sony's and Hideo have said it's not a timed exclusive it's a permeant exclusive is ridiculous but people don't listen.