Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Is there any element of gaming you wish were real?

...I'm sure gaming has corroded our minds so much as to wish some things were real...

I've always wished Pokemon to be real back when I was hooked on Pokemon Red about 10 years ago (wow). I always used to look at a pidgeon...as a Pidgey and imagining it evolve into Pidegeotto and then the giant Pidgeot. :) :/

But seriously, a pokemon world on earth would have been cool, give or take a few ghost and psychic 'mons.

Pokémon could be (sort of) possible if they figure out two things: turning creatures to and from pure energy so they can be stored in a ball and mind control so they listen to you.

From that it's just a matter of the Government letting us pit our Pokémon in fights against each other for money (of course they won't have powers, but you get the idea).

Recharging health would be nice.

Guest Stefkov

Just your life being a big adventure going on journeys to other places to go and do some tasks and such.

Basically, playing in the RPG of life where everyone has an adventure to go on.

Multiple items cheat would be nice aswell.

Basically, playing in the RPG of life where everyone has an adventure to go on.

Yes, and with a blissful theme tune playing in the background, like Hyrule Field. :D

Pokémon could be (sort of) possible if they figure out two things: turning creatures to and from pure energy so they can be stored in a ball and mind control so they listen to you.

From that it's just a matter of the Government letting us pit our Pokémon in fights against each other for money (of course they won't have powers, but you get the idea).

I could only wish. Some form of Pokemon VR has to happen.

Yes, and with a blissful theme tune playing in the background, like Hyrule Field. :D

Every room having music (which changes throughout the day, and turns off when someone plays proper music) would make live much more interesting. Even better if it changed depending on the situation.

Guest Stefkov

Which reminds me of Family Guy when Peter gets 3 wishes and he wishes for his own theme music. Travelling on the bus music, etc.

That would make life more interesting. Knowing when there's a sad moment or awkward moment just by listening to the background music.

I always loved the way in RPG's you can just go into anyone's house, and talk to them, but never have a conversation, it's just them telling you a joke anecdote/fact about the area.

Also when you start taking their stuff.

I always laugh when i find something like "medicine" when I´m at some total strangers house

I remember when I was younger I always wished pokemon were real because it would be so awesome. :wink:

Now... I can't think of anything I'd desperately like - I think I'd abuse functions like lives and save points. Hmm, maybe being able to study and learn magic like in some RPGs, that would be great.

I wouldn't mind being able to run along/ up walls, oh, and having an instantly recharging health system, being able to cure broken bones, burns, cuts and bullet wounds with a medikit, being able to run any distance without getting tired, being able to cast Knights of The Round, or at least Bahamut, being Dante, being able to walk into random peoples houses without getting arrested, finding monies in tall grass and under stones, never having to take a shower/ crap/ whizz, oh, and my personal favourite: respawn points.

Guest bluey

only one thing: bottomless pockets.

guybrush threepwood can fit SO much stuff in his pants O__o i've always envied him.