N-Europe

ReZourceman

Good news. I need my fix! Hope that it's released on DVD quite soon after it's broadcast, as I have no digital TV.

I wonder if it will use the premise/idea's/script of the blockbuster movie they had planned. Hope not, as I still want that to happen one day.

24 is, without a shadow of doubt, the greatest action programme ever. It did to action what DR Who did to Sci-fi. However, I can't help but feel that as with most big jumps from the small screen to the big, this is either gonna be really crap or really good. Here's hoping for the latter.

Oh, and I've only seen seasons 5 and 6 btw. Both brilliant.

6 was NOT brilliant. They blew their load in the first 4 episodes and were left with a mess on their hands. The only good thing about season 6 is that they left it open for an overhaul.

Truth be told I have low expectations for season 7 as well. The trailer I saw a couple of months ago seemed to be the same old plot twists in a new setting. Prove me wrong Jack Bauer. :(

24 is pretty good. I've only seen season 5, wich is supposedly the best one, and yeah, it's good. A bit overrated, though. :D

Nah Season 5 isn't the best, like Tellyn said you need to see Season 1. Season 2 is awesome because of Mason and the best line ever spoken involving a hack saw ever. Season 3 is pretty great because of the mini Jack (Chase) and Chloe. Season 4 is awesome because of the sunglasses scene. Season 5 you have already seen so you don't need me to tell you its awesome and Season 6's vampire bite is awesome as well.

Sure I've missed out tons of bits, like the towel scene from Season 1 which is legendary but you really need to watch Season 1 and don't even think about watching Season 2 or 3 before then as you will just spoil so much.

now, i love me 24. Season 3's by far has had me more on the edge of my seat than any other series, great twists. Looked good and

. I hated 6 with a passion, I'm just hoping this tv/straight to dvd movie will be more plausible and feature Keither Sutherland WANKERD from his rehab/prision days or something a lot like Dark City.

In my opinion:

Season 1

Season 5

Season 3

Season 4

Season 2

Season 6

With 1 being the highest.

Hmm... that's settled, I'm gonna watch Season 1 and make up my mind if I should watch the rest.

Anyway, it's pretty unanimous that Season 6 was the worst, right? That concerns me, the future may be bleak.